Reviews for Passion and Disaster
rachel garber chapter 9 . 3/8
I'm confused, who made the first move? Intense chapter glad they have someone to confide in.
rachel garber chapter 8 . 3/8
so sad the world often doesn't know the hell that goes on a young child's life, how they suffer in silence, I hear people frequently say kids are resilient but they really aren't that so much they just learn to hide from the boogey man. Edwards reaction to Jasper having a girlfriend is a bit strange, was he so busy paying attention to Jasper that he never noticed him with a girl. campus is small according to Jasper how did he miss that. Good chapter, intense feelings pain disclosed.
Rachel Garber chapter 2 . 3/7
That seems a little bit over the line to do to a classmate, trying to picture in my head how this is happening good UST
rachel garber chapter 1 . 3/7
Wow so what's that all about is Jasper straight I guess or doesn't know or doesn't realize he doesn't know good start, except seriously Jasper, carry an ashtray around campus?
Hell Jashin chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
"Wow. He was one intense-looking dude."

- That statement did it for me, then and there. I laughed at how it sounded coming from Jasper.
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
end note: I totally agree and love you for it! "Manly men, drive REAL cars!" LOL, I fucking love the sound of well tuned powerful engine!
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Um...oh my GOODNESS! That's exactly what that was yummy yummy GOODNESS! That was so hawt, I'm smoking! LOL! Excellent work.
devastatia chapter 21 . 6/4/2013
omg, have you stopped writing this? i had a fallback and this is the first fanfic i've read in like 3 years and it's not finished ahhhhhhh. i really want to read more of this so i hope you'll find your way back 3
BreeJanko chapter 21 . 3/20/2013
wow, really angsty story, but I love the way you write.
silversimon chapter 21 . 12/27/2012
Hope you find your Muse and continue this story. I have enjoyed it immensely.
luvinlapush chapter 21 . 12/8/2012
hell i wish you would continue this .there journey is one i have loved getting lost you for sharing your mind
CentauRita chapter 21 . 11/30/2012
Heavy...Heavy...so Heavy in your arms.
CentauRita chapter 20 . 11/30/2012
**What is that annoying...beeping**

Oh...it's just the dump truck, backing-up and unloading**Fuck! that's a lot a garage to have to sort through**

Poor Jasper.