Reviews for Lovefool
Julie Anna T chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Your story is awesome. So funny and good to read.
You kept them so greatly in character and the scenario for a first time was really good too. Horny clumsy teenagers, that's what they were and that's what you showed us.
So yeah! Really great job.
LW12 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
that so sweet
Emily Elric chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Aww and yeah I was kinda scared to read this since the first story I read on the sight was terrible and smutty but this was only a dash of creepiness and a lot of cute little romantic scenes and a bit of humor

(Emily is the rule 63 version of Ed, I'm not married to him since I ship Edwin)
nori chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
funny xDD
Sofipitch chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I loved this! I think my favorite part was Mustang burning Ed's clothes.
princess-oro chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This was actually pretty funny. Yeah you would have thought that there would be smutty scenes but actually I liked it better this way. It's just so dorky and...them :)
SINISTERSystem chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Lol this was GREAT!
AccountInvisible chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This was a good story and very well written I might ad;)
Onami chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I Really Loved It!

You Should Make Another One Of These!
Disquise-The-Limit chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
ive go 3 words 4 u : TOTALY FUKIN AWSOME!
Simtasticfreak chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
LOL that's SOO like Ed to drop her out of the bed! That part was the funniest! XD But Winry's not like any of girl. She likes Ed's automail! Other girls would probably be grossed out by it. :P Oh, how I really hate high maintenance women... and men, too! XD
ZillasChan chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
'bout time, denceward.

i like cookies!
Koneko Hoshi chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Funniest lemon ever! I nearly died of laughter.
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I usually don't take much to first person narratives in fanfiction, but from the summary it seemed like you would definitely keep the characters true to themselves even despite the first person. So I just had to check. And surely enough, I was not disappointed - you really did such a great job at grasping Ed's personality, you conveyed it so well. And the whole situation that they got themselves into like that was so much like them, the bickering - superb work there. :3 I need to see if you have any more stories about those two. x3
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
This was a really cute story. Winry always seemed to be more aggressive than Ed that way but it's very give and take between them, like their normal relationship.