Reviews for My Twelve Days of Christmas
Whirlwind421 chapter 12 . 6/17
Awesome! :D
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 12 . 3/18/2014
This was such a cute story, and the way Dr. Cox gave JD his gifts was very creative. I loved this story, and I really enjoyed reading it.
Cheshire Cutie chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
I know all.
Cheshire cutie chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
A very... MAD,soul like JD. I bet they are all In on it. The admirer is Dr. Cox.
TheChronicLiar chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
I'm not a Christmas person, but this...wow. It made me want Christmas to be now. I enjoyed this way more than I care to admit.
Common Spring chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
I think that was the cutest, most in character, JDox I've ever read. You are a genius.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
I'm not a big Scrubs slash fan (because, frankly, thinking of canon JD/Cox as anything other then protege/mentor or son/father is totally weird), but this was so stinking cute I just had to write a review to commend you on this beautiful piece of writing.

Since I didn't really read the summary in the beginning, my mind immediately went to Cox as the admirer because of the pears (pears...pear...Perry... haha!), then I realized the premise and was totally blown away. It was very thought out! I was right there with JD during all the chapters on the edge of my seat waiting to figure out what the secret admirer would come up next. Nothing disappointed. Every little clue was very cleaver.

And the end! Oh! You made my heart swell. Just so wonderful that when Cox shows up on the roof JD doesn't realize it's him because, well...because it's Dr. Cox!...and then the whole JD throwing himself on his Porche and the entire explanation... Friggin adorable. I kinda figured Carla knew, but it's real cool that Cox got the Janitor in on it too - probably why the Janitor was singing the song, right? So JD would see the theme!

Can I ask... What was with Elliot? Like two or three chapters one of the characters are talking about how she's all freaked out or whatever over something at the hospital and, yeah, I realize that could be Elliot just being Elliot, but... I dunno. Was it a red herring? Did she figure it out as well? Or did you not definitely decide it was going to be Cox until the very end? Because, honestly, either one I would've believed.

Anyway... GREAT STORY. I really enjoy all your Scrubs fics.

Happy Days
Kneemoo chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
pear-bear! XD
That70sshowlova chapter 12 . 8/18/2010
Whoa! I SO did not expect that. I'm not into the whole JD/Cox thing I totally expected Elliot but I still loved the story. I gotta admit though sometimes JD is really gay. And i get how you chose Cox 'cause even though he wont admit it he loves JD like a son but you made him LOVE love him! That was so freaking surprising. I'm writing in circles aren't I? Well i really did like the story.
That70sshowlova chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
This is going with the theme of the song '12 days of Christmas' isn't it? I wonder who is admirer is. Elliot?
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
You defintely caught my interest. I think you captured all of their personalities perfectly. I love how you made Dr. Cox ramble it sounded JUST like him!
Melowa chapter 12 . 1/18/2010
oh, the joy of this story is large.

Coming up to the end, I was like 'if it's not Dr. Cox I'm going to be so bummed' and then it was, and I was so happy :D

LilMooChild chapter 12 . 12/20/2009
This has to be one of the most amazing story for this pairing (won't say who, just in case.) I've ever read. I absolutely loved it!
OrianPrime92 chapter 12 . 11/14/2009
Oh. My. Shizzlenix...

AW!

Wow, For a moment I was with JD there with the whole 'What's Cox doing there?' thing, then it hit me and I was all 'HOLY SHIT I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED THAT!'

XD Be proud. I don't really get one-upped like that when it comes to slash lmao.
AllieReade chapter 12 . 9/28/2009
I know it's not even Christmas, but I loved it. 3 I had thought it was x for almost the whole time, but I almost switched at one point when I saw how frazzled Elliot was at one point. Very well done, expecially with the 6 geese thing, the pipers and the pregnant women.