Reviews for Harry's Letter to Father Christmas
DonPJuan chapter 6 . 7/20
a soft and warm hearted Severus? Bloody Hell now I've seen it all...
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 5/2
LOL! I can't wait to read Snape's response to that! You know, I wonder if Snape took the time to explain about the ingredients in each potion - what their purposes are; how the prep method (for example, mincing vs. slicing or chopping) affects what they do in a potion; whether they must be freshly harvested, pickled, or dried, etc. - kids like Neville would do better. I should think a herbology prodigy, which Neville seems to be, would find potions interesting. It's a shame Snape doesn't mentor rather than terrify him.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 5/2
"Shall we begin immediately?" [Snape] queried, searching his mind for an adequate fourth year healing potion, which an eight-year-old would definitely not be able to brew

Snape can be such a butthead sometimes! I hope Harry's kitchen prep skills stun him into silence.

The Dursleys sure are going to miss their little House-elf! I wonder who is cooking THEIR Christmas dinner and shoveling snow off their walk now that he is gone?
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 5/2
If Harry's comments weren't enough to convince DumDum that Petunia is TOTALLY HOPELESS as both an aunt and guardian, I doubt anything will be. If he sends Harry back, I hope Poppy files a complaint against him. Frankly, I'd like to see DumDum publicly roasted for the way he's handled Harry.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 5/2
"... I appreciate that you're looking out for little Harry. Thank you very much." With that, Dumbledore turned to the fireplace and floo-ed back to Hogwarts.

It's a good thing Figgy is looking out for Harry, because DD doesn't seem to be doing much. I think the Ministry should look into the actions of so-called magical guardians a bit more closely to make sure they are fulfilling their responsibilities. DumDum certainly is not!
LiteralSarcasm100Fun chapter 6 . 4/5
I LOVED IT!
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 6 . 1/15
Cute :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 1/5
cute.
The Lost Rogue chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
That was beyond charming! To say that you're not a native speaker of English you have a remarkable grasp of the language! I love all your stories and how many you have! :3
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
baby harry is adorable its to bad he just met sev and its not that long of a story
Thespianpoet chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
AWWW! That was a very sweet and heart warming ending. :)
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
Very cute story!
victoria chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
Beautiful,simply beautiful.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
What? No Fair! why'd you stop? :(
butterflyrain23 chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
awww that was so cute! I came across this by accident and decided to read it. I love stories where he gets a loving family like he deserves! )