Reviews for A House Christmas Carol
JLCH chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
I just caught this story and I'll be damned, it was excellent!
Dimac99 chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Tbh, I was expecting this to be super-cheesy, which was why I left it to last before starting your WIP, but I really enjoyed it. A fantastic choice of ghosts and scenes for House to witness. I miss the slightly less cynical House of the earlier series sometimes, esp when I remember how sweet he was to Georgia and how sweet Andie was to him.
Shikabane-Mai chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
I just about died from the sweetness and sadness and awesomeness of this fic. Loved the three ghosts, although my favorite was definitely Andie. It was so sad how she was crying that House would die without anyone noticing for three days. Thank god that afterwards, House tried harder! The ending was so sweet, I literally went, "AW..."
ChristinaAngel chapter 5 . 10/23/2009
I liked this version of Christmas Carol with House, like who came back when and what they showed him. House's reaction to it was very IC for him, not truly believeing it but trying to find an explanation for it. I'm glad he listened in the end and fixed the mistakes of his past and I liked how he went to visit Cuddy and the flashback of the two of them.
Ladyluck523 chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
It's good to see House happy! :)

You made great choices for the visiting spirits. I liked Amber best. She yelled at House and threatened him with bodily harm LOL!

It was a nice Housian re-telling of A Christmas Carol.

It's good to know that it didn't change House drastically. But that a small change could make such a big difference in so many lives. Very nicely done and I look forward to reading more of your stories!
MobMotherScitah chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
Aww! How sweet! I adored it! Lovely, lovely.
jatetilltheend chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
awesome fic! Soo christmas tuune! and the ending is sweet
Socratic Irony chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
Awe, that was sweet.

You really made my holiday. But does this mean it's the end?

]
Nancy chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
Loved this story. It was well written and easy to read. Of course there will never be a happy ending for House like this in the Fox world, but it's so much fun to get to imagine along with you.
aserene chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
aww that was adorable! Excellent work!
MoniBolis chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
Great fic. Thanks for this christmas present
HuntingPeace chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
Aw! I love it and am not ready for it to be over. Will you update with one last chapter on their future Christmas together? Please?
emzypemzy chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
Blooming fantastic! Jeezo that wwas a very good and very well written chapter. I absolutely loved the whole thing. No i'm off to read some more of your writing...

Merry Christmas
Sesa28 chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
Yay! I love that all three ghosts gave him a helping hand! Great story!
Ange chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
That was lovely - a clever re-working, and appropriate in so many ways. Your writing has given me a lot of pleasure this year, Thanks, and Happy Christmas!