Reviews for And Shut Up!
I liked this story, it was cute and there were a lot of good ideas in here. I especially liked Slughorn's party, I would have loved to read more about it. Admittedly, the revised chapters were way better and the ending was abrupt and the characters could do with more development, but it was a story with lot of potential nonetheless. Hopefully you'll update the others chapters in the future, I'd definitely reread them.
SiriusHadesWinchester chapter 22 . 11/26/2016
Sorry but this was a really shitty way to end the story
it was wayyy to abrupt
Guest chapter 22 . 10/31/2016
Can you write another chapter please
The Joking Twin chapter 22 . 3/5/2016
it was freaking awesome, i loved every word of it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
I know its not something to be proud of; but I lost my Head Girl batch during the holidays too. I found it, of course, but it was quite embarassing when I told my friends about it and they took it as a joke. They were like 'you can't loose something as important as that and besides you are the model student so its not possible'. Hah. Sorry to waste your time by writing this but i needed to get this out and we won't probably meet, so there. Anyways, this is a great story and my interest was piqued right in starting. Keep writing such wonderful works.
Jen chapter 21 . 7/6/2015
I enjoyed this story up until chapter nineteen. I could tell then that you were in a rush to finish it and it really made me not want to finish it. Mate, I'm sorry but that ending was shite. Such a shame because this story was bloody fantastic to begin with, it had such promise and now I'm thoroughly put out. I'm just glad I didn't waste longer than a day reading it.

So sorry for the horrid review, I'm just incredibly disappointed.
em.ofasgard chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
That's it?!
lrsgreenleaf chapter 22 . 7/31/2014
It was an abrupt ending, but the thought of a an unlikely couple getting together, more so than James and Lily, is delightful! Would like to see where this goes.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
HEY, YOU! YEAH, YOU!...hi.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
Looses diary- friends thinks she lost her virginity... *facepalm*
leonia the leo chapter 22 . 10/20/2013
I loved it.
story2tell chapter 22 . 9/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
story2tell chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
story2tell chapter 11 . 9/10/2013
This story is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Umm... In book five, you find out that lily Evans and Remus lupin were the gryffindor prefects that year. It's crystal clear with zero loopholes, so why'd you do this?