Reviews for Snow, Wind and Kisses
Elrandir chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Windshipping rox!

Dreamstrider is right there are few Windshippers left, too few.

Well I like Lighthouse(or Catfoods XD)-shipping too, but windshipping...that's just the best!

Very good fic'
Dreamstrider chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
This is great! There aren't very many Windshippers left out there, and even though I definitely prefer Lighthouseshipping, I like this too. I feel bad for Felix, though. I mean the guy jumps off a damn lighthouse for Sheba and she rejects him.
Revenial chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
A fantastic story, I wish you would write more like this...but your probably not writting anymore. Oh well.

From a Fan

Revenial
Kairkiani chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
The beginning was especially well-written. Thank you for not pulling the "It was love at first sight" line that's so rampant in fanfics. I'm also glad you avoided the confession trope where narrator is utterly convinced that his love interest is incapable of having romantic feelings for him and maintains that conviction right up until the kiss, despite all the blushes and stuttering on the love interests' part. At least when Sheba reveals she likes someone else other than Felix, Ivan starts entertaining the possibility of reciprocated love. Ah, poor Felix. Your pain was not in vain (no rhyme intended).

Sorry if my review is jumbled. I'm typing this review pretty late at night. But anyway, good story, and I hope to see more work in the future.
ZAdept chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Very good DutchAver!

It is a very nicely written story with true emotion.

Not much I can say except well done.

Both you and your story has been added to my favourites.