Reviews for Zahn ti Zeltan
Nedian Jarok chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
And *that* is how a Joined is supposed to act. Perhaps Jadzia figured that out a little late, but she got it. And she nailed it. I wonder what Ezri's zhian'tara will be like, taking into account these words for Jadzia.

My only criticisms relate to style and word choice. But this vignette is almost ten years old now, and your style has changed since then. So what's the point? (grin)

It also brought back some nice memories. Keep that pen working.

-Your former partner in crime.
bluegoldrose chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I really like this story, I'm glad that I found it.
BetaReject chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Oh wow this was so touching such abeautiful and sad tale if I ever stumbled onto one. I'm glad to see how these events came full circle though it's too bad that Ezri will not understand Jadzia's thoughts of her until her time comes...
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
*bawls* That was so sweet. Thank you. I don't think I've ever read anything from Jadzia's POV about Ezri as Dax before (I guess it's unusual to write afterlife fic) but this was wonderful. I do think that's how she'd feel about Ezri. I think she would understand Ezri's angst about not being good enough, since Jadzia herself used to worry about Curzon hating her. This story salves many wounds caused by fic written by folk who hate Ezri. Long live Dax! :D
Rosie Cotton chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Wow...

That was amazing. I loved it. It really speaks to the way Ezri felt about Jadzia; most of the stories are about Ezri trying to measure up, and it's so refreshing to read one about Jadzia telling her that she doesn't have to.

This was absolutely wonderful. I love the part about Worf and Ezri, and how Jadzia was angrier at him than at her. I always feel like Ezri gets a bad rap in that situation-it wasn't her fault, really, and most fans seem to blame her for it.

This was amazing. Thank you again.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
This is a beautiful story and very creative. I've never seen the odd relationship between Jadzia and Ezri from this pov. It's us usually Ezri thinking about Jadzia, it's a pleasure to read a new approach.
SkywaterBlue chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
A very touching fic, and I could see the legend of the Kiva Zahn actually being part of Trill mythos.
Little Red chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
Wonderful! I love the idea and you wrote it very well. I am soooo happy you decided to make Jadzia proud of Ezri, and nice that you mentioned that Ezri doesn't think she would be... very true to character, all of it. I especially love the moment of Dax turning off her translator and talking about Ezri's dialect (maybe that's just the linguistic geek in me. Probably.) Anyway, it's a wonderfully sweet story, and thank you!