Reviews for And The Devil Shall Drag You Under
Peanut Gallery chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Creepy and Good, more Jenny please.

Thanks,

Peanut Gallery
war sage chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Great chapter
KzintiKiller chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
This is a cool story. A pity you couldn't finish it.
Jigoku no Yami chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
you are amazing. I can not wait for more. Please, update!
Jonny Napalm chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Revisiting this story after re-reading Bunkmates over on TTHM. I loved this tale. More specifically I loved the integration of Jenny into Xander and the Colonists' crazy lives. Jenny is still one of my favorite developed characters from the recent Doctor Who mythos. I hope that some time you'll feel the impetus to come back to this story because the concepts behind it were inspired and fascinating. In the meantime, may your muse inspire and your writing flow freely. Thank you for so much fantastic material.
csb123 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Very good story. i would love to see it continued.
aznblackhowling chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
This is a great story. I hope you will update soon again.
middream06 chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
good chapter a lil short but good look forward to be reading more
Cylon One chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
Fantastic work.

That was some great stuff that went on in the mental plane in Xander's head.

Can't believe I didn't get the soldier and hyena at first.
Gogolu chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
Sequel is becoming more interesting with Time Lord Junior in the mix.
BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
Huge amounts of designed genetic memory?

Since Rassilon engineered the Regeneration system of the Timelords before putting himself in effective torpor in the Death Zone (Yes, this geek saw *The Five Doctors*), he must of planned for the retention of past incarnations' life experiences.

At a guess, the inactive genegroups take over as needed to become the new body's control genes, the newly deactivated genegroups serving as storage of the time passed.

It would be no wonder at all about cloning being a BIG no-no among Timelords, since there's every chance the developing person would be saddled with large and extra-contextual chunks of memory from the source. Natural reproduction, presumably, is free from such disasters.

If I am wrong about the meaning of Timelords in Tara's speech, I am sorry, but Jenny (and *Torchwood*) being the Doctor's lagacy seems quite apropos in this post-Earth existence.
Cylon One chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Whoa, awesome, the Doctor's daughter's now involved.

This is great.

Cool update.
DavidB226Morrisaol.com chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Glad to see you're finally updating. I've been reading your work on and of for nearly four years, and your Battlestar Galactica fanfiction is among your finest. At one point, I was going to write you to ask permisiion to try and follow up on it, but my interests have moved to other things.

I know who the other part of your crossover is, too. Does that mean the Doctor will be showing up at some point? (don't tell me)

I await your next update with anticipation. I kneel at the shrine of your brilliance. So say we all.
Mackon chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Enjoying the Jenny side of things and have hopes for the Xander side.

Thanks for sharing.
jpdt19 chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Hm, i'm not a shipper, but i wouldn't mind seeing a Xander/Jenny pairing.

For one thing, she's hot, and a fit alien would fit in with Xander's normal luck.

Hm, i like it more and more you've brought jenny into this Jeff, do expand more, i really liked the character!