Reviews for Extreme Measures
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I was wondering how she paid the bills with her husband gone. And how she paid his bills he ran out on during the training trip.

You are right, there are very, very, very, very few Nodoka fics.

This is an interesting one.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Well thought out and very well written! *applauds*
Sargon Dorsai chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
An interesting and unique look on what it would take for Nodoka to make ends meet, considering the debts that her husband has no doubt left her to deal with. Well written as well. Nodoka has always been portrayed as a remarkably well preserved woman in her early thirties and this is one way that she can take advantage of that fact. Would be interesting to see how the results of this shoot affect the way she interacts with the rest of the world. Would she be embarassed, knowing those photos existed somewhere? Also, what happens after her son returns?
SSJ Guyver1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Don't mind dogbertcarroll, the dude's like a troll on a forum. Bad mouthing other people's stories with his own cause. I know that fanfics are meant to be what YOU want them to be.

While I've never really liked Nodoka, you've made me see her in a new light *not like that, hentai*. She might not be as bad as I've made her out to be.

Another wonderful story, keep it up.
oh.no.the.axe.tofu chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
The Hell? Only 5 reviews? Stories like this are the reason I visit

In responce to dogbertcarrol: read up on sepuku. what you have learned about it from fanfiction is incorrect. people make infereence based on what they see or read in the anime or manga then pass these assumtions on to the rest of us.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Majorly ooc for a character who is willing to force her husband and sun to commit suicide for the sake of honor. On the other hand we don't know that she would really take it that far. Could have just been a heat of the moment contract. It was nicely done. A bit off the beaten path but well worth the trip.
Ron Hino chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
Not bad. I like how you've delved into a questionable area of Nadoka's life. Where does she get her money to live? A sequal where Ranma actually does see these shots would be interesting. (Hiroshi/Daisuke would have to show him one of their magazines).

BTW, could you send me your pic? or tell me where I can find it?
Rowan Seven chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
Very, very depressing and disturbing, but frighteningly realistic. Poor Nodoka. At any rate, your writing style was excellent as was your use of grammar. I didn't detect any mechanical errors that distracted me. Good job.
Rowan Seven chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
TurnerOfTheWheel chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
Depressingly realistic, but very well written.