Reviews for The Night Has No Companion
Just a fan chapter 17 . 6/28
I'm dissappointed that you never finished this! I just read the whole thing in about an hour and a half, it's well-written and has some great plot elements that would interest any fan of the show or even the comics!
Lazarus495 chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Everything about this chapter is wrong. Every single thing. I cant read anymore. Just as well i suppose since this is incomplete.
Emma chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
Pleaseeee :D continue this ! I love Bruce and Diana ,you are amazing !
Baowolf chapter 17 . 4/11/2014
Love you're story very well done I'm not into being someone who slams people for one or 1000 mistakes I just enjoy and in courage so keep writing. (I'm reading:)
Little.Miss.Peach chapter 17 . 1/6/2014
You know what would be awesome? If i could figure out what this revelation Bruce is having! Haha! Would love to have you come back to the story! We miss you!
malwaPL chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
ooooooooooooooh, plz, continue this! awesome-amazing story, contiuuue, i need more bm/ww :C
HowlX23 chapter 17 . 9/10/2013
This is so amazing! I hope you continue to complete this story! :D
Guest chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
Come back and complete please.
karonkgb chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
"Hey, that whole iron fist thing was their idea," Flash declared defensively. "I had nothing to do with it. I was dead in that dimension!"

I laughed until I cried-the whole scene played out before me eyes!
karonkgb chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
I am depressed too.
The Mistress Snape chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
For the love of god, update this story. One of the best multi ship fics of the JL I've ever laid eyes on. Well written, great character insight, laughter to uncontrollable sobbing. Update already!
fbiuzz chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
LOVE THIS! FINALLY Question manage to hold his own against Lady Shiva(the greatest non-superpowered assassin in the World), and was trained by Wildcat's mentor. I was hoping Question would just delt one KO punch but this is good!
Maculedes chapter 17 . 6/17/2013
Segui la historia por favor ! BMWW
Dustinw522 chapter 17 . 6/16/2013
This is one of the best DCAU fanfics out there, it pays a fairly equal amount of attention and focus to both the original members of the Justice League and the extended members in "Justice League Unlimited", something the show itself never did. The Question was one of the most interesting and complex characters on this show , and other than one brief cameo scene, he didn't really get any screen time in the final season, something this story more than makes up for. It has been three years now since the last update and I really hope it is eventually updated and finished.
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
ok you got the characters, diologue, plot all wrong. i just can't read it anymore