Reviews for Back and Forth: a Bajoran's Tale
OnyxTemplar chapter 6 . 4/17
Why did this story stop? It was shaping up to be so good.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
I love this story, it's so sad you've abandoned it.
Kndon chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Okay I know almost all hope of an update is lost by now, but this story is very cute and I wish that you would finish it!
fgee chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
please continue this story, it truly is excellent!
xt828 chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
I just found this story and thought I'd let you know that I very much enjoyed it and hope that you pick it up again one day.
Countdown chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
An interesting story, with an interesting couple, and very well written as well. I hope you continue this one soon.
spritznar chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
are you still writing this? cause you haven't updated in forever and a day but you should, it's great :)
Anon chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
I'd really really really like to read about what happens next. CONTINUE
Athla chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
A hidden gem this is! Excllnt writing.

Looking forward to more.
reccadan chapter 6 . 2/18/2010
This is a very well written story, I just added it to my story alerts and I hope to see new chapters (please DON'T LET IT DIE)
Scorpu'la chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
AAhh! I like this story! Celes sounds absolutely adorable and you write Seven of Nine perfectly! I really hope that you pick this fic up and finish it cuz you're only 6 chapters in and it already sounds awesome :)
AegisBearing chapter 6 . 7/25/2009
Wow, I DO hope you're going to continue this. I think the prospect of Tal Celes and Seven of Nine as a couple to be an interesting idea and one that has be really drawn to your story.

Tal is so awkwardly cute, I can't wait to see their future interactions. I look forward to your next update!

-XiaoXiaoBaoBao
jojobevco chapter 6 . 5/29/2009
Good Story
Wildz2728 chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Wow you updated a few weeks ago and I had not again soon!
Wildz2728 chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
Oh yay you have been updating. :D