Reviews for The Evening Family News
I hope that Kaname will come to truly love Yoko for who she is as person and not only for her blood! That he really adore her!
Oh no!
Yuki needs to stop being a pain (comparing the two of them) and try understand Yoko's situation and feelings a bit more.

I mean... Yoko has never been around vampires like that before (never got the chance to really know them), so it is only natural that she would react the way she does.

Yuki should really try to be way more understanding of her.
hahnabnv chapter 4 . 7/20
What if Yoko is Kaname's true mate?

It would be soo fricken' awesome if she was!
NightlyRowenTree chapter 16 . 4/6
this is awesome poor cross yoko's a bit of a baby though and i feel kind of bad about kuran he's been left by yuki but now he can stalk yoko now thanks for the update please keep up the good work
jenny chapter 16 . 3/18
plz update soon, i luv this story alot
myra k kuran chapter 16 . 3/8
Like Yoko that is my question too...Does Yuki know? That kaname kissed her like a savage brute? Trust me one of the best vampire knight fanfiction and do you know what is the best part of your story? Its kaname. The way you portray him its amazing. I love this greedy lust are the best keep up the good work.
You have no idea how much I am waiting for the next chapter. I'm like almost chewing my nails...
Another confession that I want to make your story is the reason that made me join fanfiction my first story is called Maya. its about headmaster's daughter and also has a dark kaname.
Well now I'm also not updating as I'm too busy with the Hobbit story..
Enough a lot about me please update soon. As soon as possible.
myra k kuran chapter 15 . 3/4
First of all YAY! kaname yuki broke up.
the kiss was hot...please tell me once they brake apart they will see zero pointed his gun at kaname's head. amazing amzing chapter. i'm glad that you are updating your story why did you not upload for so long? your story is now bringing back my inspiration to finish my vk stories.
Suddenly got so interested in The Hobbit that ir hard to write about vk now.
Looks like Yoko has truly captured Kaname's attention!

Cool chapter!