Reviews for Remember Me
Mona chapter 25 . 5/23/2015
Please update asap I want to know if kakashi will remember...u didn't update for so long...thank you bye
Guest chapter 21 . 8/7/2014
Reading this again while waiting for the next chapter of Finding The Right Way.

"I still remember how persistent you were when you were courting him..."
- you should write this story one day, how they got together, it sounds sooooo interesting!
Hi chapter 25 . 9/13/2013
Beautiful story
Akakaki chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
3 this story, read it a few times.

Don't know if you had a beta, but there are some grammar things...
Like in chapter 2: "Though the chunin isn't sure when", should be "wasn't" because you're using past tense and not present.
sairakanzaki chapter 25 . 12/28/2012
Wow this story is a heartwarming and it almost make's me cry T.T

i like the story its very original...
Roka Hatake-Hoshigaki chapter 25 . 6/28/2012
this is a really good story :) i hope you wright alot more
Alexandra112 chapter 25 . 5/26/2012
As I was reading the last chapters with the photo, I kept thinking you would suddenly end it with him randomly remembering everything at running to Iruka. This ending was MUCH better!
Cardboard Bike chapter 25 . 8/27/2011
You slip into present tense every so often but other than that it's a good fic. Wondering how all these jounin are going to take their revenge on Kitou, heh. Well, I'm gonna toddle off and read that sequel now.
ActuallyNevis chapter 25 . 4/26/2011
Great story! Really great. Thank-you for writing it! :-)
TheEndofTag chapter 25 . 9/26/2009
it was so sad and depressing to see how kakashi treated iruka although it is not kakashi's fault, but nevertheless, kakashi's actions were still like barb of wires pericing iurka's heart...i am very happy and grateful that iurka did not give up on kakashi...and i just love how everyone was so concern about kakashi and iruka...this only further proves that kakairu are a perfect match...hate the medi nin guy...damn why didn't you let someone punch his lights out?...seriously i was cheering for kakashi to kick that midic nin ass for messing with him...*pout*...but sadly that ecpectation was not realized...oh least they all know what happen and now we all have to do is wait for kakashi to regain his i will make my way over there right now!
deviltiger chapter 25 . 8/6/2009
This was sad, but the end gave me hope. I'm going to read the sequel now.
deviltiger chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This is off to an interesting start.
timme chapter 25 . 2/3/2009
poor kakashi. essentially he had to save himself. if he hadn't gone to tsunade, nobody would have noticed and just left him be as though he was a horrible jerk.
timme chapter 18 . 2/3/2009
anko is the bitchy friend who tries to break people up just cuz she doesn't understand the relationship or sees it as wrong. for heaven's sake, iruka is in love with the man, and he's supposed to give up like this? cuz his feelings are hurt? bullshit. kakashi wouldnt' give up if it was the other way around. if you can't hang around and help in situations when it's tough, then you don't deserve that person, end of story.
timme chapter 17 . 2/3/2009
one bloody hit, on accident that too, or in self-defense, and everyone freaks out. gods! if you love someone you don't leave them over soemthing like this! it wasn't even out of anger or maliciousness. if there's ever any excuse for hitting a lover, it's this. buck up iruka! and is anyone on kakashi's side here? geez!