Reviews for Wonderwalls
McMuffin chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
DUDE you HAVE TO continue.

If you don't I will get smashy and then... yeah. I will get smashy. Broken smashed things, like Addie & Alex, cuz I stole them from Shonda and they live in my basement. -nods-

upload pt2.

:) Phoebe
Lizzie chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Danni this is so god! It's a crime to leave it at that. Continue or I will come through the closet and kill you slowly...
Echante chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Aw that was really cute. I love the idea of them as friends. At least first. I hate the fics that are like oh wow all of the sudden they are in love? wait what? haha Good job!
mistysparks chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
this was really a pleasure to read,thanks for writing!
Chanel5 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Oh that was sad yet beautiful. Great work.

HuntingPeace chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Sweet but really sad. It's different and I like it.
Lindsey chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Love this! The relationship that you built for them is just beautiful. I love thinking that they could be this... this sort of non-couple couple, best friends, roommates, confidants, you name it, without the sex. It's just perfect for both of them, two broken souls who need to heal. Amazing work here and gorgeous writing. I definitely am interested in seeing the second part. :)
McPerfect chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
sorry, too lazy to log in, but GAH! loved it! definitely on so many levels want more! ps, i blame you for distracting me from my paper, but it was too fantastic... I have no regrets. so anyways, i'm through rambling, and it's time for you to go write more!