Reviews for Skin Deep
dommie06 chapter 15 . 6/14
I enjoyed this so very much...it was beautifully written... I felt both of there pain. your bella spoke to me on a whole other level. I loved this so much well done
FF chapter 15 . 11/3/2017
In case you still visit to read reviews, I hope you're doing well and your story was amazing. It really hit to me. Didn't make me cry like many before have, but this one had me shivering like crazy. Extremely well. Got me from wanting to break my clean streak of selfharm to feeling hope to feel hopeless again, like before. Kind of inspired me to do another suicide attempt, but idk. You've fucked with my feelings badly, which is a good thing I guess considering it makes you a good author who really reaches their readers.

Couldn't help but do some googling to see if you're still alive and if I'm not entirely wrong, you're a sex toy reviewer? Never heard of it before, but you keep doing you :) hope you're doing well.
Neddie chapter 15 . 10/11/2017
groan
syrpanda chapter 14 . 10/2/2017
Ohhhhh i'm so triggered right now. In one of the past chapters Alice mentioned tangents when she was reading! A tangent is when a line or curve meets another line or curve at one precise point, and they never meet again! oml the foreshadowing from the very start, I'm so mind-blown.

Well played, author, well played.
merniizztat chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
,.-.,.
merniizztat chapter 15 . 5/6/2017
I like
milagglad chapter 15 . 10/11/2016
;)
charmingtaurus chapter 15 . 9/18/2016
good story. taught a good lesson in love.
Larom chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
To anyone who is coming into this story thinking it's a Alice/Bella fic, it isn't. Author either SERIOUSLY mislabeled this story, or is a straight up liar. I'm reporting this story for mislabeling and a false summary. Hopefully it gets taken down.
kbaucco chapter 15 . 10/23/2014
I'm not sure if I hate you or love you. Regardless, thank you for the beautiful story.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/13/2014
Wonderful book. Very well written, and I really love the ending. Amazing piece of writing!
sanekittens chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
...woah
sanekittens chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
Ohhhhh my...
jetplaneflyhigh chapter 15 . 12/30/2013
Thank you so much for this piece. To be honest, I think it's probably the best fanfiction I've ever read. The way you developed the characters made them seem like they could be real people. They had real, complicated reasons for doing everything that they did, and it was almost impossible to see a right or wrong- which to me, at least, is a good thing, because that's how life is.
And thank you for not treating sex cheaply. A lot of stories I've read do, good stories even, but it doesn't seem right to mention the physical action without the emotions that go with. So anyways, thanks for an awesome, heart melting, tear jerking story.
ashtonangel13 chapter 15 . 11/18/2013
THANK YOU! THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME A STORY THAT IS KIND OF TRAGIC, BUT NOT IN DEATH. Just, ugh. Thank you. I want to read a fluffy yet angsty fic that ends in heartbreak, but like resolved heartbreak, you know? This was perfect. Absolutely stunning.