Reviews for Skin Deep
f00f00 chapter 15 . 4/19/2009
Wow, took me a little bit, but I'm all caught up now. Such a bittersweet ending. Loved it. Very awesome, and unique fic. Thanks so much for sharing.
KatieCullen1.77245 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I've never been so captivated by a prologue before. I can't wait to read more.
TheDuckWhoFellForTheLion chapter 15 . 4/15/2009
Oh. my. gosh.

I think that's the first time I have ever cried at the end of a fic. That was so great. I usually am not a huge fan of Alice/Bella, but that's mostly 'cause I never found anything good... but that was... so great. The story was really well written and the plot was great too. ;D
Johnny Emm chapter 15 . 4/15/2009
I HATE THIS STORY! How do you sleep at night? I am taking you and your story off of my favorites list.
myria101 chapter 15 . 4/14/2009
This is probably the 5th story of yours I've read and by far this has been the most well written and also my favorite. When I first read that it was going to be Alice/Bella I was hesitant. I didn't really want to read anything out of the Edward/Bella realm. I'm so glad that I did though.

I'm a sucker for happy endings and even though this one didn't have the happy ending that I was hoping for it still did have one. I think I cried harder reading this than I did when reading New Moon when Edward leaves Bella.

You wrote this story so brilliantly. The love, the passion, the hate, the pain... Did you have any personal experience that you were able to pull from? I only ask because it was so real. All of the emotion of it. Really intense.

Loved reading this and the others and I will continue to read your writings.

M
lauhall chapter 15 . 4/13/2009
WOW, this was my first Alice/Bella story, and I loved it, it was one of the most shocking and saddest story I've ever read, I wasn't expecting the ending, and I wanted to cry so bad, I felt sorry for both of them.

I just wanted to congratulate you for an amazing story.
lizz chapter 15 . 4/12/2009
sorry, i forgot to put my email in there.

contact me plz. i would love to work with you.

emo.
lizz chapter 15 . 4/12/2009
i loved it. i hated it at times, but essentially i loved it.

and i cried for the last, like 4 chapters. it's very good. you are an amazing writer. i hope that one day we can do a collab. or something. once again, you are amazing. five stars... and then some! XD

p.s. even my sister loved it and she's not into the whole gay thing. lol
Pazzesco E Bello chapter 15 . 4/12/2009
this was definately worth the wait

i loved this chapter just like all the others. Even though Bella and Alice didn't end up together, in a weird way, everyone found their happy ending. So that was really cool :)

can't wait to read your next story!
rmcrms5 chapter 15 . 4/11/2009
Fantastic ending!
mischief-maker1 chapter 15 . 4/11/2009
This was a really good story. I liked the ending. Great job!
littleSinsandSadlines chapter 15 . 4/11/2009
this story is beautiful... and completely heart-breaking! i loved it!
Hayley-Cullen93 chapter 15 . 4/11/2009
Wow this story was amazing!
McrFreak1991 chapter 15 . 4/9/2009
I loved reading this story. I'm actually happy with the fact that Alice moved on and found Susan, she deserves it. Great story!
kaleidoscopicepic chapter 15 . 4/9/2009
That was satisfying, if a little bit sad. I liked it! Thanks lots and lots for writing and concluding this story!
925 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »