Reviews for Skin Deep
soulstealer247 chapter 14 . 3/15/2011
"She was beyond my reach now. I'd tried my best and I'd failed. For the first time in my life, I'd failed at something. Perhaps the most important thing.

No matter what you do, you can't make someone whole who doesn't want to be put back together.

It's a truth I had failed to see and one that had been glaringly obvious to me."

- sounds like you're speaking from personal experience, and if you're not you have it down pretty well.
Luce The Genius Panda chapter 15 . 3/14/2011
i love the story... I dont like the ending thou, even i understand and know why u did that but that doesnt mean i like it... I was hoping that it'll be bellice in the end, not with OC u made...

But anyway thx for this awesome story... U're a great author
ifonlylifewassimple chapter 15 . 2/12/2011
wow. i really enjoyed that. it was insanely well written, and was compelling enough that made me finish it... thanks for writing it!
Partying In Canada chapter 15 . 1/29/2011
Wow this is such an amazing story, very emotional. I totally cried at the end, loved it D
Miranda575 chapter 15 . 1/25/2011
Hi there. I just spent the last few hours reading this and I just wanted you to know that I think it might have been the best Bella/Alice story I have read so far. I loved the direction that you took the story and you kept me hooked the entire time. Congratulations on an amazing story and I look forward to reading more things your imagination and creativity comes up with.
Dude chapter 15 . 1/21/2011
Wow this has to be the best all human twilight story I've ever read...and I'm dead serious. I kinda love the fact that Alice and Bella didn't end up together...really intense...wow
ForestFlore chapter 15 . 1/10/2011
Normally people have those life altering moments when something big happens and their lives change course. But i have found a life altering story which has definitely flipped my life 180 in mere 15 chapters. I've some big issues i couldn't dare confront coz i just kept on running away from them, afraid of what ifs and what woulds. But this story has shown me a way out of that, has answered some unspoken questions and pushed me to take them headon. I bear no similarities with the characters here, but something, really something is there i can compare to. Certainly i'm not gay, as you might think about the comparison, but how to let go of past and love. I'm telling you this all coz i think an author deserves to know what their story is capable of. And even if you don't give a damn about this all, i'll thank you again and again and one more time when i'll overcome coz i really owe you a big thanks. :-)
pixieLamb chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
awww the ending makes my heart aches...pls...even though Bella is an ass to Alice before...she also deserves to be happy just like as Alice now...plssssss
mystifylove chapter 15 . 12/8/2010
good one! i liked and it my first lesb fic i read ... i think so.. something happened me with a girl ,like bella and elizabeth , luckily i didn't go "crazy" i'm just dissapointed -

good luck ,ur story goes to my favs xo
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 15 . 11/29/2010
Though you are a very talented writer...I am very disappointed in the ending. I am sure you might have gotten a lot of people who said this...but..anywho. To each their own right?
vampluvr25 chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Jessica's totally a homophobe.
ttandme69 chapter 15 . 10/28/2010
great story...thanks for posting and sharing, Lisa
TiredAndRestless chapter 15 . 10/12/2010
I can not believe you did that.I was expecting Alice and Bella to get back I guess that "Sarah"is as good as Bella!
Buttergoth22 chapter 15 . 10/10/2010
poor bella. :( do u thnk u could make a sequal. i thnk it could b grt.
Lion Cub 91 chapter 15 . 9/15/2010
This was one of the best stories I have ever read. I really enjoyed a break in the predictable story line of following the books. It was refreshing and very in depth. I even liked the end, though they didn't end up together.

And the sex scenes were totally hot lol.

Thank you for writing this.
926 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »