Reviews for Skin Deep
Luce The Genius Panda chapter 15 . 3/14/2011
i love the story... I dont like the ending thou, even i understand and know why u did that but that doesnt mean i like it... I was hoping that it'll be bellice in the end, not with OC u made...

But anyway thx for this awesome story... U're a great author
ifonlylifewassimple chapter 15 . 2/12/2011
wow. i really enjoyed that. it was insanely well written, and was compelling enough that made me finish it... thanks for writing it!
Partying In Canada chapter 15 . 1/29/2011
Wow this is such an amazing story, very emotional. I totally cried at the end, loved it D
Miranda575 chapter 15 . 1/25/2011
Hi there. I just spent the last few hours reading this and I just wanted you to know that I think it might have been the best Bella/Alice story I have read so far. I loved the direction that you took the story and you kept me hooked the entire time. Congratulations on an amazing story and I look forward to reading more things your imagination and creativity comes up with.
Dude chapter 15 . 1/21/2011
Wow this has to be the best all human twilight story I've ever read...and I'm dead serious. I kinda love the fact that Alice and Bella didn't end up together...really intense...wow
ForestFlore chapter 15 . 1/10/2011
Normally people have those life altering moments when something big happens and their lives change course. But i have found a life altering story which has definitely flipped my life 180 in mere 15 chapters. I've some big issues i couldn't dare confront coz i just kept on running away from them, afraid of what ifs and what woulds. But this story has shown me a way out of that, has answered some unspoken questions and pushed me to take them headon. I bear no similarities with the characters here, but something, really something is there i can compare to. Certainly i'm not gay, as you might think about the comparison, but how to let go of past and love. I'm telling you this all coz i think an author deserves to know what their story is capable of. And even if you don't give a damn about this all, i'll thank you again and again and one more time when i'll overcome coz i really owe you a big thanks. :-)
pixieLamb chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
awww the ending makes my heart aches...pls...even though Bella is an ass to Alice before...she also deserves to be happy just like as Alice now...plssssss
mystifylove chapter 15 . 12/8/2010
good one! i liked and it my first lesb fic i read ... i think so.. something happened me with a girl ,like bella and elizabeth , luckily i didn't go "crazy" i'm just dissapointed -

good luck ,ur story goes to my favs xo
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 15 . 11/29/2010
Though you are a very talented writer...I am very disappointed in the ending. I am sure you might have gotten a lot of people who said this...but..anywho. To each their own right?
vampluvr25 chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Jessica's totally a homophobe.
ttandme69 chapter 15 . 10/28/2010
great story...thanks for posting and sharing, Lisa
TiredAndRestless chapter 15 . 10/12/2010
I can not believe you did that.I was expecting Alice and Bella to get back I guess that "Sarah"is as good as Bella!
Buttergoth22 chapter 15 . 10/10/2010
poor bella. :( do u thnk u could make a sequal. i thnk it could b grt.
Lion Cub 91 chapter 15 . 9/15/2010
This was one of the best stories I have ever read. I really enjoyed a break in the predictable story line of following the books. It was refreshing and very in depth. I even liked the end, though they didn't end up together.

And the sex scenes were totally hot lol.

Thank you for writing this.
kimmie1995 chapter 15 . 7/29/2010
this story was like WHOA! gosh sooo much emotion.

it made me cry. it made me mad at bella at one point .

Dangg you got skill !

hopefully you write more moving stories lol
925 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »