Reviews for Skin Deep
simplet77 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
wicked amazing chapter! i LOVED it! where is jasper? is edward gonna be in the story too? what happened to carlisle? anyway, again, i tottaly loved this chapter. update asap!
fiberkitty chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I'm so excited for this!
ZupertrixNovels chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
this is interesting. i'm curious to know what's so bad about Bella. haha. well can't wait for the update.
Billy Rose chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
oh great first chap!

hope Alice doesn't listen to her roomie about staying away from Bella

wonder why she wants Alice to stay way from Bella.. hm...
Pazzesco E Bello chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
wow. i honestly don't care if she's a lesbian.

you're stories are good, and your writing is great

i really like the story so made emmett seem so awesome!

update soon!
3foldutopiandream chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Great first chapter, can't wait to read more!
Twlightforever chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
I like that this is in APOV. I wait to read more. Nice job with the into chapter and setting up the story.
flormi chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
yey! new story!

amazing first chapter!
aliceinthemiddle chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
oh. lust at first glimpse; i love it. and i must say i also love the way jessica is cast true to form as a snobby self righteous bitch. good first chapter and if anyone flames you they are just fucking hypocrites b/c you DID warn them. :)

Alphawolf69 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Hm, very interesting (and enjoyable) twist on Alice and Bella's personalities; Alice's POV was very engaging (her relationship with her family was really funny and sweet). It's also cool seeing Bella as a heartbreaking bad-ass for once.

Looking forward to the next chapter, hope you update again soon.
A Poet Of Dawn chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
WOW, this was awesome, I totally can't wait to read more :D
Sheeijan chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Yay, another Bella/Alice fic! And this one from Alice's POV. My guess is that this is Jessica's old roomie, btw, who discovered lesbianism while in college? Poor Jessica, she's going to think she's a lesbian magnet or something.
nadia23 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
So Nina suggested that I read your stuff, and I'm glad I started with this one, I love AXB stories and she thought I'd like your work...

I think I'll like this!
kookydow818 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Oh wow! I love it so far! Update again soon!
lovesanime92 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
udpate really soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!
926 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 Next »