Reviews for Skin Deep
3foldutopiandream chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Great first chapter, can't wait to read more!
Twlightforever chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
I like that this is in APOV. I wait to read more. Nice job with the into chapter and setting up the story.
flormi chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
yey! new story!

amazing first chapter!
aliceinthemiddle chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
oh. lust at first glimpse; i love it. and i must say i also love the way jessica is cast true to form as a snobby self righteous bitch. good first chapter and if anyone flames you they are just fucking hypocrites b/c you DID warn them. :)

xoxoxo

aliceg
Alphawolf69 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Hm, very interesting (and enjoyable) twist on Alice and Bella's personalities; Alice's POV was very engaging (her relationship with her family was really funny and sweet). It's also cool seeing Bella as a heartbreaking bad-ass for once.

Looking forward to the next chapter, hope you update again soon.
A Poet Of Dawn chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
WOW, this was awesome, I totally can't wait to read more :D
Sheeijan chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Yay, another Bella/Alice fic! And this one from Alice's POV. My guess is that this is Jessica's old roomie, btw, who discovered lesbianism while in college? Poor Jessica, she's going to think she's a lesbian magnet or something.
nadia23 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
So Nina suggested that I read your stuff, and I'm glad I started with this one, I love AXB stories and she thought I'd like your work...

I think I'll like this!
kookydow818 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Oh wow! I love it so far! Update again soon!
lovesanime92 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
udpate really soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Jocelyn Torrent chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Hey, nice start. It would seem like you're writing some of this from experience too? Just a guess :)

Jocelyn
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Ooh, very nice lead. I can sense the OOC of Bella already. This is very interesting so far. I can't wait to see more.

Love Elodie
Lois of Goldenlake chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
OMG! Bella as a total b*tch? I'm so gonna keep reading! Great stuff!
misscanteloupe chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
I'm glad you put Emmett in. He's my second fave, and he usually doesn't have a large part in stories. I also love the way you described Alice's first glimpse of Bella :) I was sort of hoping she would have been Alice's roommate instead of Jessica's, but this should be interesting with Jessica. Something's telling me she's talking about Bella being a lesbian? Yes, I'm already in love with this story. Please continue!
ScarlettLetters chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
I like a good Balice story - "turned" that's funny. Can't wait till Jessica realizes she got "another" one! :) Emmett deserves an "aw" - such a good brother. I'm glad Alice got that nod of acceptance. Can't wait to read about Bella and Alice sniffing each other out. :)
921 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 Next »