Reviews for Skin Deep
Jocelyn Torrent chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Hey, nice start. It would seem like you're writing some of this from experience too? Just a guess :)

Sheethkal Shahar chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Ooh, very nice lead. I can sense the OOC of Bella already. This is very interesting so far. I can't wait to see more.

Love Elodie~
Lois of Goldenlake chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
OMG! Bella as a total b*tch? I'm so gonna keep reading! Great stuff!
misscanteloupe chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
I'm glad you put Emmett in. He's my second fave, and he usually doesn't have a large part in stories. I also love the way you described Alice's first glimpse of Bella :) I was sort of hoping she would have been Alice's roommate instead of Jessica's, but this should be interesting with Jessica. Something's telling me she's talking about Bella being a lesbian? Yes, I'm already in love with this story. Please continue!
ScarlettLetters chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
I like a good Balice story - "turned" that's funny. Can't wait till Jessica realizes she got "another" one! :) Emmett deserves an "aw" - such a good brother. I'm glad Alice got that nod of acceptance. Can't wait to read about Bella and Alice sniffing each other out. :)
misscanteloupe chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Do you have any idea how incredibly happy I am now? I was really hoping you could continue with the Belice pairing after you wrote 'Innocence,' and now that you are... seriously, I'm really happy, which is unusual, seeing it's Sunday, and I hate Sundays. lol. I am looking forward to this :)
Goo82 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
As usual this will be good like all your other stories :)
PurdueLiz chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Poor Alice. Hiding who she really was must have been difficult. I love Emmett, could he be more perfect here? Saying just the right thing and being a great big brother. Jessica seems like she'll be an ok roommate. I'll hazard a guess that we just met Bella coming out of the elevator. Sad that Jessica is "warning" Alice about her. Geez, I hope Jess isn't a giant homophobe or something, that would make it hard on Alice.

"Almost like she was zeroing in on her prey." Interesting choice of words. Then Alice dreamed of her. Can't wait to see what happens. You know I love it already.
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
so bella is a lesbian? and jessica is a homophobe...that really sucks for alice to be rooming with her. ouch...
PurdueLiz chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Gah, I am so excited for this story Iz.

Can't wait to see where this journey takes us. "I'd been warned to stay away..." is definitely an interesting statement. Who was warned away from who?
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 12/14/2008 you have an obsession with non canon couples or what? lol i dont mind its refreshing.
926 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62