Reviews for Baroque
Discordant Night chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Wow... that was good. I just stumbled across Baroque at Gamestop a few days ago, and it's a really good game. I love how you incorporated EVERYTHING in the game into your short story. It's beautiful, in a strange, dark kind of way.
Mask of Two Sides chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
After coming across your story, I felt inspired enough to write my own Baroque fanfiction. I think it was because of how you described everything. I started to feel like the game needed something to happen after the end, so I created Forgotten Memories.

By the way, good work. Good writing is hard to come by sometimes.
Ivory Tears chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
You have captured the essence of Baroque so perfectly. This is beautifully written. Kudos on such a job well done. :)
Arcana66 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Short, but oh so very sweet. I am glad I stumbled upon this bit of writing.

The English is fractured and dark, but there are no grammatical errors, which is hard to believe when one speaks of the land of Baroque. I think you've managed to capture the very spirit of the game, and of the manga, in this one piece. If I were the game's creator, I'd request this description to be used on fan websites, in guides, and in the game itself. Immersing yourself in the world of Baroque is no easy task; it is even harder to comprehend and write about it.

But I believe you've done that perfectly.

~Arcana
Draconari chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Hey! Looks nice. I have the game, but it's too difficult and i got blocked T.T If you know any pages which could help me, please, tell me. BTW Great fic. Pass and see mines (they are in spanish, though)
artificial-ice chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Very well written. I enjoyed every word. And OMIGAWD I had no idea there was a manga for Baroque! I've only played the game, like, once, but I absolutely adored it. Keep up the good work.
Sky-prince chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Love this fanfic

i'm going to start baroque fanfictions too

the game is very confusing so you did very well

your fanfic was amazing i loved it
Reyn-kun Walker chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
O_O truly awesome~~

so much describing the protagonist...
friolera chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I liked this fanfic. It pictured a sort of brighter side to the game. I really thought it was good. :)
Tokopica chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I can't believe that fic for Baroque exist. I loved this story. It was quite an interesting take on the world of Baroque and the inhabitants within it.

It almost makes me want to go back and try to beat the game. lol
Demoness Drakon chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Well I approve, the game is hard as all get out, but it really doesn't get enough credit. And I like this bit of speculation about that twisted world, enough that it's in my favorites.

Drakon out!
yukixx chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
this is so awesome~~
tsukiyukikage chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Wow, this is a really good ficlet. I wish that there was a full category for Baroque.

It's a good game, even though I'm only on my third time around. The animation is great and the fighting system is way better than most RPGs I've played.
kinky boot fiend chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I am really in love with this.

The game itself is so eerie and strange and wonderful all at once. Great story, short, sweet, and it really captures the game's essence.

one word: amazing.
Veronica The Mischievous chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
VTM: O_O Awesome! I was looking for a Baroque fic! And this one is nicely done too. I hope you can do another one sometime! Keep up the great work!