Reviews for Easy as Life
kawoosh chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This was great. :)
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Awesome story. I really liked it. You caught the mood between them perfectly. Great job.
Bdub chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This was probably one of the best post Virmire fics Ive ever read between these two..

Nice work!
16shadesofwild chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Wow, this was really amazing. Both characters were spot on, and it all felt so natural along the lines of the game's plot. You did an amazing job, and this was a beautiful, bittersweet read.
Michelle167 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Since it's a little hard to know whether one captures the Shepard character because of the different ways in which he/she can be played I won't comment on whether you hit the nail on the head with your representation but I will say she came across as believable as a military officer.

What I must say is that your characterization of Kaiden was dead on. I could actually see this being a conversation between the two of them in the Mass Effect Universe. Nicely done.
Estelindis chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Beautiful stuff. I think Shepard and Kaidan both said exactly the right things at the right times - both were hurting and uncertain, walking on thin ice, but they still tried as best they could. You made them so easy to understand.

And I think it's true, what Shep said about survival at the end. You do just go on. You have to.
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Very nice story! Really fleshes out the feelings on the aftermath of Virmire. Kind of cold of Shepard, yet I understand where she's coming from, when she says she might have to sacrifice Kaiden.

Good Job!
Abellius chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Very well written. To me the essence of the characters were written the way I thought they would act. Nice work! Make more!
HumanTrampoline chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
That was terrific. Exactly the reaction that I would have imagined, from both of them. Good stuff.
Mister Buch chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
This story shows a really excellent understanding on the characters and adds a little bit. I agree that there ought to be a longer scene in the game in which Shepard talks with the one who she saved and they deal with the guilt. This is just what I'd expect it to be and this dialogue wouldn't look at all out of place.

Really good. Moving stuff.
redshift87 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Wonderfully written. Your description of Shep and Kaidan matches my mental picture of them exactly. You handle their emotions well too- not overly cheesy- I personally believe in "less is more" and you write that way effortlessly (I'm jealous :-)
Delylah chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I really liked this. You've got the characterization of both Shepard and Alenko down pat. This fits very well as a missing scene. Nicely done!
waiting4morning chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This was a great story. I just finished Mass Effect for the first time yesterday-playing as a female-and being the hopeless romantic I am, I played out brief scenes like this between Kaidan and Shepard. But this is much better than my imagination. Very well written.
MJOLNIR117 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Absolutely AMAZING. There's no other way to describe it. You HAVE to feel for both Shepard and Kaidan. I really hope you do something else like this. Great job!
MeSoCute123 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Haha... I like it! I found no flaws whatsoever. 5/5, Abbykat! Keep up the good work.