Reviews for THe first and the last dance
AkakuHana chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
i liked it happyy ending XD
PureHearts chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
What are you trying to do? Suffocate the reader? We're not going anywhere so slow down! The whole thing feels more like a synopsis than a story! I think you just stuffed about 10-15 chapters down my throat. But story wise, I have to admit that it is one of the best I have come across so far.
USuck chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
ur story sucked. ur plot was just from the anime. Don't you know that fanfiction is about creativity and imagination? You stole those ideas from the anime and didn't exactly express your "creativity." U just stole it. u should delete this story cuz it clearly is not your own work since practically every detail is just from the anime. * u * * *
ummmmm chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
this was ok but um how old r u and...

y did u rush by the story if u elongate it urr vewers will enjoy the story much more and discribe more

Ps. not trying to b mean but thought based off of this performence that u need to work hardr at it. so good luck and just trying to help
jackie chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
ok...i loved it and i hatedit in some ways...

first, the story wet by too fast and not much detail

i love the story itself about kaname and yuuki

but the again...really hard to understand when the story is going by that fast

anyways...*trying to put the criticism away* pretty good story, i like the way you think but ot the way you put it ito words...:(
angellica-harvey chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
You should Really make this longer It had a really fast pace and not enough detail, I'm sorry to say this But this is Horrible
Otaku Pokey chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
ok this is about the 5th time i've rea this ans 1 thing:this the wrost fanfic layout ever! i mean no-one writes like this at all ake my storys for example and smallvillagegirl2 and many many others!
meow114 chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
plz update:P
JuuriSama chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
Thanks for the update! รต/

Yuuki is pregnant, how nice D
yuenying848 chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
hope i had done well. more reviews pls!
meow114 chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
plz update
JuuriSama chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
Thanks for the chapter!

I love when they are together x)

Continue, please
JuuriSama chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I like it, it another way to tell the story

Hope you can continue it! *-*
Glitter Poisoned My Blood chapter 1 . 12/14/2008