Reviews for Between Both Worlds
UnsinkablexSunkenxShip chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Hmmm, I truly love this story! For forever now, I have been looking for a story that centered Kagome being a hanyou, and so far with little luck. Not many people have this idea, prior to popular belief. But the few that do don't write with any legible patterns and usually don't have a very well thought out plot. The fact that this story is unique and well written is a gem among rocks, and one that I wish will be continued! Like I said, I have been searching for a story like this one, and now that I have found what I have been obsessing over, i'm not likely to let it go so easily. But a story with no heart and dedication is hardly a story at all, so please, if by all means, don't write the story is you truly have no desire to continue it. I wouldn't want to make you do anything you don't want to do :) I'm just glad I can take advantage of your excellent writing skills and read all the Inuyasha and Fairy Tail fics my heart desires! (Which is insatiable, but at least I can tame the hunger with your wonderful writing and an abundance of stories!) Thank you so much for deciding to write these stories, my heart and soul truly goes out to you in gratitude!
Aura Edward chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Please update soon, it's really good.
inuyasha and kagome forever chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
pretty good i like it because it is a good idea and is well written
poems2songs chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
interesting story... like it so far... what's next... update when you can... please and thank you...
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 12/14/2008