Reviews for Feeding
levysbookshelf chapter 1 . 4/8
Cute.
ili777 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I really liked it, the whole of it, most of all though the moment that Fai stops Kurogane from walking away. It was nice the plot too, well written and sweet between the two (mostly near the end) great job with it :)
musicNpencil chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
i was having this same exacte idea i just didnt have time to post it thank you thank you
Aizu-chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
hey i like this story!

even though i think fye was a bit OOC but that's not a big problem since you develop the story very well.

good job!
Sinful-Metaphor chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Okaii this was the hottest thing I've read in a long time! O_O And it's so awesome! As I was reading the whole scene was coming to my mind and I was like "let Clamp read this! Let Clamp read this!" the whole freaking time xD

Who knows they would picture it too and realize what a wonderful side-story they would give x3

Really nice! Kudos .
anon azure chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
*stare**stare**stare**stare**stare*

*nosebled*
XxMysticMariexX chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
very good, I tend to wonder what it would be like for the two of them when Fai is feeding
WhisperOfTheNight chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
This story was so cute. o I love it!
Author's Account Deleted chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
AWESOME FIC.

I tried not to giggle when I first read the part where Kuro gets an erection, but... I guess I didn't realize how immature I am. XD

Anyway, I love this fic and it's going into my favorites for sure!
KyuuketsukiNekko chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
You did Lost and Found? I love that one! - I thought the style was kinda familiar. XD And...looking at your screenname, I should have realized it. XD Shows how smart I am!

I really like how you portrayed the two of them in this! Kudos!

~Kyuuketsuki_Nekko
Trend chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This is totally what I imagine the feedings would lead too. :D

Loved it, very smexy.
Nini the Electrocuted Sheep chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
That was really nice! Your writing style is ... interesting. Kind of old-fashioned, I think. Can't really put my finger on it, but it was great. Thanks for sharing :)
LetTheWildRumpusBegin chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Ah, that was nice. This is a fun concept to play with. I especially liked the beginning and the progression of events. It flowed very naturally.

I do, however, think it worth mentioning that the word "penis" is not sexy. It just kind of...breaks up the rhythm. I think of a kid standing up in class and yelling it, and the mood is ruined. *coughs* Perhaps this is simply a matter of taste, but it threw me off and I didn't enjoy the rest quite so much as I might have.

That being said, this was a pleasant read, and I plan on proceeding to your profile and seeing what else you've written~
WandaDido chapter 1 . 12/14/2008