Reviews for What Partners Do
just4paws17 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
tardy to the party, but great missing scene! loved it!
readingtothemoon chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
great story. really was. I think the song they used in the show was awesome and Bones lying left me in shock. and then you helped me get over the fact they still haven't announced their real feelings yet.(i know they won't soon, but thanks anyway). still was a great story.
Marte51 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Happy New Year!

It's great to be able to finally catch up on my reading today. Very much enjoying your one-shots - perfect missing pieces.
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Really beautiful. Loved it. Amazing job. :)
future mrs. jim halpert chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
aw... that was so sweet.
OhMandy chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Aww, what a cute story. Sometimes I really wish both of them did see even half the stuff the other does for them.
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Adorable! I loved it!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Hey,

Awesome job on this. I love getting a glimpse into what would happen if Booth and Brennan found out the extent of what they'll do for each other. There's so many things that they do for each other that they never know about.

I loved their moment at the end, but alas, it went the way of so many others *sigh*.

Hope your finals are going, or have gone, well.

Leah
iamwriter chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I am glad you did this piece, that little Lie has always bothered me, I would have thought he would have called her on it.
upncomer chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Very sweet one shot. I'm glad you didn't give into the temptation to push aside canon and have them kiss here. I like it when authors are able to maintain the tension between the pair without resorting to physical contact. Well done.

Melissa
saturn567 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
very cute!
MickeyBoggs chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I really enjoyed this and now I'm gonna go re-watch the episode (like I needed a prompt!). Very well written and I liked the prospect of Booth trying to figure out - without Cullen realizing - just how 'he' had contacted Brennan so she could rescue him. Nice job!
realornotreal22 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008