Reviews for Purgatory
Reader chapter 9 . 6/12
please update! I love your story! It may be cliche but that's why it's a story. It absolutely lovely! Naruto is soooo cute!
Harry's.Harem chapter 1 . 5/11
Wow :o naru-chan is totally crazy :D i like
Moonttje chapter 8 . 4/4
Well this sucks,... Its 6 am i have to leave for work and i haven had a single minute of sleep cause ur story is just too damn good to put away hahaha,..
Moonttje chapter 5 . 4/4
Ohww hell this story is sooooo bad for my beauty sleep hahaha ,... I started it with the thought 'ill read one chap to see if its good,..' Now its almost 4am in the morning, my alarm will be going of in two ours,... And i still cant put the story away,...
Ur doing such a good job on like everything,.. I like how naruto is battling kyuubi and his emotions and how he clings to kakashi,.. I love how kakashi is all denying which we all know he cant hold up hahaha,... Dayum its just such a wonderful story,...
Sleeping4Days chapter 9 . 2/27
This is cute, forget what that other asshole said. I like this story, its very nice I haven't read another one with a similar plot. I hope you can finish it and kick Kyuubi's ass.
alemery chapter 9 . 2/6
It'such a cute story.
ObsidianGoddess chapter 9 . 1/30
Why does Kyuubi have to be such a bitch ;-;
Kai chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
There's always haters, they are just jealous of how much response your fics are getting. I personally quite enjoy reading this, i like how crazy and random Naruto can be. Too bad you haven't update for some time now :/
duchessme chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
humorous and me stuck and wish for so
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
...pointy things hurt...but they taste good:)
Nightoflight9 chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
Ah continue this please!
Mcnitra chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
i know what you must do in the next hour. Sit down, start your writing programm and WRITE... til your fingers bleed or you finished this story.

i cant wait to read how the battle between Naru and Gaara will wind up.
em chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
aw, i hope you havent really given up on this. i really love it! youve got great scenes and kakashi's denial of his feelings and anko are classic. i hope you find your inspiration for this again. :)
blood-elf101 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Nice story luv naruto so much I mean how can u not luv him he just so KAWAII! xD if only ppl made more naruto and Kakashi yaoi were naruto acts really childish and is very feminine "sigh" if only I had good writing skills lol hey let me know if u ever make a story like tht were naruto acts like a little kid and u can't help but luv him and is very feminine like he wld put girls to shame so to speak xD and its a Kakashi naruto yaoi story keep up the great work
HeidiFox chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
Was the flamer just having a bad day? Didn't sound like they were making much sense...anywho! Love your work, please continue!