Reviews for Purgatory
Guest chapter 9 . 12/25/2016
la suite de purgatoire
Aoirhue chapter 9 . 11/19/2016
Oh, I hope Naruto's problem with Kurama and Sasuke's with his blasted seal can be solved soon...
SyntheticDesire.21 chapter 9 . 10/28/2016
this is literally my fifth time reading this story and i'm still in love with it.
usagifriend chapter 6 . 8/1/2016
love the mushu quote
Chiu-kun chapter 9 . 6/29/2016
Damn I'm so into this, this such a cliffy. please update it has been quite a few years
stubs1101 chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
i think that was one of the best sakura's wake up calls i have ever read...
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 4/7/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 4/2/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Guest chapter 3 . 3/29/2016
Naruto's 'illness' could be caused by a poison that was injected into him while he was a sleep and the medicine is actually variants of said poison and sense he keeps sending Kurama he thinks his getting worse, which he is only BC the meds are actually killing him and Kurama's trying to warn him, but the meds also show hallucinations. When he finally meets Tsunada she had barely made it in time to save him... She then beats the ever loving sh*t out of his previous 'Doctor'
Aoi chan 15 chapter 9 . 12/14/2015
I love this story please update you left on such a cliff hanger its been about 4years but please don't abandon this story I believe in you
Edith47 chapter 9 . 11/14/2015
Great story. I hope you update soon.
Reader chapter 9 . 6/12/2015
please update! I love your story! It may be cliche but that's why it's a story. It absolutely lovely! Naruto is soooo cute!
Harry's.Harem chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Wow :o naru-chan is totally crazy :D i like
Moonttje chapter 8 . 4/4/2015
Well this sucks,... Its 6 am i have to leave for work and i haven had a single minute of sleep cause ur story is just too damn good to put away hahaha,..