Reviews for Blueberry Pie
thetomminator chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
I don't care that it has been six years since the last review for this was written. I unabashedly love this story. It is so unbelievably cathartic to have these two finally be able to relish in each other's company.
Tangerine chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
That was probably the sweetest thing I've read in a long, long time. It just made me smile so badly. And your Ned was so in character. With all the: "Maybe it was a fluke." I just laughed my butt off. Oh, Ned... It was just like in the actual show. Like for example in the 11th episode of the 2nd season. "Use your words, Olive. Or your veil, use your veil. A wedding veil? Why do you have a wedding veil? We're doing this for show, right." (Okay, so maybe it wasn't exactly what he said word to word, but at least everybody knows what part I'm referring to, right.) And your Ned was just the awkward and rambling Ned we all know and love. )

And Chuck! Oh God how she made me laugh! She is just the complete opposite of Ned who's constantly nervous. The way she just said: "I'd rather be dead than not touch you." She really is like blueberries! So peppy and bubbly, spicy yet sweet!

Thank you so much for writing this. It really made my day (as I'm currently sick and all...)

And sorry if my English sucks, it's not my native language. Plus I'm on pain meds so they're messing with my head. Anyway thanks for the great fic. Please write more if you have time.
forestgirl12 chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
I loved loved LOVED loved loved it THIS(stretches arms really really wide) much :D I am so glad there is someone in this world who can feed my pushing daisies addiction since I might not see it on TV ever again :[[ oh well I loved this story who knew Ned could be so impure? ha ha
Atlas Arrow chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
Terribly sweet and amusing. I loved it. Nice way to connect the two chapters at the end.
a chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
this is cute )

I love Ned's rants against raspberry pie and cake...I could totally see Lee Pace saying/thinking them in an episode, lol
secondhandrose chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
Perfect ending! I was completely captivated during the entire story. WONDERFUL job!
Blondezilla90 chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
u should write more...i love this fic..it's so cute...and you're an amazing writer :D :D
Like2CUHappy chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
oh yes yes. you absolutely have to continue. i love this!
Lyralocke chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I really like this! It was an enjoyable read, well written and sweet. Nicely done.
forestgirl12 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I loved this story so much. and you really write Ned exactly how he is in the show. I could really imagine him saying this line clearly:“I don’t like to change the rules. I like the old ones. They keep me safe,” Ned blurted. “They brought me you and I don’t want you taken away.” It was perfect. Think him just blurting it out looking cute and uncomfortable and loving. .
secondhandrose chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD! (sorry...had to let that out) Best. Fic. EVER. It captured the very essence of Pushing Daisies. All of the pie similies had me grinning so much my face hurt, and then THAT ENDING? AMAZING! You have to write more on this. You HAVE to. If you don't I will personally hunt you down and hang you from your toes. Got it?