Reviews for King Arthur II
She should be princess elizabeth of york
AnneBoleynQueenConsort chapter 50 . 1/12
Hoping you update soon :)
wendladarlings chapter 49 . 1/3
I'm starting on a re-read on this again - I wasn't able to finish on my first try because of law school, which I know you'd understand hahaha - but I just have to say, your writing has really improved the deeper into the story you go. It was already entertaining and fascinating from the beginning, but the way that you flesh out the characters and the situations they're in, and even their dialogue, just gets better and better. I'm really impressed by how you've handled everything in this AU - I'm really, really fond of the King Arthur you've created here - even though I can't help but feel sad about Princess Mary. (The other reason why I wasn't able to finish the story the last time I read it :) :()

Anyway, I can't wait to start this again, and I hope that you do get to update this sometime. :)
TheBoleynPhoenix chapter 36 . 12/9/2015
Jane ... WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO INTERFERE EVERYWHERE ?!
Lady Isabel Tudor chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
Damm Margaret. Slapping Elizabeth was wrong.
dolphin456 chapter 13 . 9/27/2015
You did not just say chappie. Right?
D.J. Scales chapter 50 . 9/11/2015
Interesting story so far.
D.J. Scales chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Not a bad take for this story. The opening is wonderful
Anon chapter 50 . 8/27/2015
I have to agree with "a reader". You mislead us a lot.
elephantsandlions chapter 50 . 8/24/2015
I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love this. I've read this more than three times since I discovered it a week ago haha! I am so looking forward to reading more and discovering what else is going to happen to everyone. Will we finally see Henry become King? Is he still going to be an asshole about his marriage with Anne! What will happen to Jane S. Child? So excited! Haha!
Annoyed chapter 3 . 5/10/2015
The way Catalina and Arthur became lovers is far too similar to that of Philippa Gregory's version, especially since her book "the constant princess" was published 3 years prior. Also, no one would have called her Catalina. It would have immediately been changed. And while Elizabeth of York was completely subservient to Henry VII, she was not the little weakling portrayed here. You need to get your historical facts straight.
WWMTgirl chapter 50 . 4/18/2015
I hate him. Henry, that is. I hate him, I hate him, I HATE him for how he's treating Jane and Anne and Edward and everyone, the abusive piece of- I hope he dies painfully. I hope he begs for mercy. I hope no one gives him it.
blackdragonfly13 chapter 2 . 4/9/2015
I love the premiss of this story and was really excited to start reading it. However, upon reading the first several chapters, it reads more like it was written by a girl of 13, instead of a women in law school. The grammar and punctuation is atrociously done, and the excessive liberties with the known historical facts make the story far less real. I will continue reading, and my opinion might change, but this is what I think so far. I mean no disrespect, from one writer to another. I'm just being honest.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 34 . 2/6/2015
This was truthfully disappointed. I expected more, this was foolish. Fate was whimsical yet again. The war of the Roses ruined England. A shame. The Tudors were usurpers, that is the truth.
smacked lover 22 chapter 50 . 2/1/2015