Reviews for King Arthur II
dolphin456 chapter 13 . 9/27
You did not just say chappie. Right?
D.J. Scales chapter 50 . 9/11
Interesting story so far.
D.J. Scales chapter 1 . 9/10
Not a bad take for this story. The opening is wonderful
Anon chapter 50 . 8/27
I have to agree with "a reader". You mislead us a lot.
elephantsandlions chapter 50 . 8/24
I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love this. I've read this more than three times since I discovered it a week ago haha! I am so looking forward to reading more and discovering what else is going to happen to everyone. Will we finally see Henry become King? Is he still going to be an asshole about his marriage with Anne! What will happen to Jane S. Child? So excited! Haha!
Annoyed chapter 3 . 5/10
The way Catalina and Arthur became lovers is far too similar to that of Philippa Gregory's version, especially since her book "the constant princess" was published 3 years prior. Also, no one would have called her Catalina. It would have immediately been changed. And while Elizabeth of York was completely subservient to Henry VII, she was not the little weakling portrayed here. You need to get your historical facts straight.
WWMTgirl chapter 50 . 4/18
I hate him. Henry, that is. I hate him, I hate him, I HATE him for how he's treating Jane and Anne and Edward and everyone, the abusive piece of- I hope he dies painfully. I hope he begs for mercy. I hope no one gives him it.
blackdragonfly13 chapter 2 . 4/9
I love the premiss of this story and was really excited to start reading it. However, upon reading the first several chapters, it reads more like it was written by a girl of 13, instead of a women in law school. The grammar and punctuation is atrociously done, and the excessive liberties with the known historical facts make the story far less real. I will continue reading, and my opinion might change, but this is what I think so far. I mean no disrespect, from one writer to another. I'm just being honest.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 34 . 2/6
This was truthfully disappointed. I expected more, this was foolish. Fate was whimsical yet again. The war of the Roses ruined England. A shame. The Tudors were usurpers, that is the truth.
smacked lover 22 chapter 50 . 2/1
I know it's never
Spacegirl chapter 50 . 1/18
I enjoyed the chapter and am glad that you updated! I'll be looking out for your next update, thank you so much for giving us some more to this wonderful story!
A reader chapter 34 . 1/18
I'm so disapoiinted with that story, it hurt. Having it called King Arthur II just made me hope for something interesting but at the end, it just feels like an other Anne/Henry story.

In one of your author note, you said that it was as much about Arthur/Katherine than Anne/Henry but at the end you are clearly favorising the second couple. There wear also a not when you were saying that at least both the ladies will have "happier" end, but it seems like it will be true only for Anne as you manage to make Katherine look like a power angry and self-centered person ...i don't really know why i read the story this far (lol i was naively believing you when you were saying that Katherine woulg have an happier live even after you killed Mary, her only living child).

I'm not saying that the story is not good ... if i had wanted to read a Henry/Anne story it would have been perfect but that not how you sold the story and that what makes it disapointing. Because obviously going through miscarriages, feeling responsable for the death of her only child and having to deal with Henry (who clearly disrespected her during all the story and doesn't deserve, in my opinion, half of the good things happening to him), and being barren so soon isn't what i would have called an happier end for Katherine. Yes, she keep the love of Arthur who stayed faithfull and all, but the woman still feels like she failed him and the kingdom by not giving them heirs, where Henry (which i totally hate, lol he still is his unlikeable self) will still have a throne he so not deserve. Whereas you could have given them all the happy ending, whith for exemple Mary living (and maybe having a brother, or sister) so the good Arthur/Katherine would have had their happy ending and Anne/henry are powerfull enough for them to have had their happy ending, with a simple life living happily with their children (passionate as they are, they are the ones who would have been happy just with their love, when for the royal couple their happiness would have been in creting their Camelot and having heirs to succeds to them).

I hope my review is not to harsh, and as i said the story is not bad, the problem for me was that it's not what you say it's going to be.

sorry for the faults, english isn't my language.
Twelve13 chapter 50 . 1/18
This chapter was so good! I'm excited to see what happens with Jane, hopefully she has a girl. I feel really bad for Elizabeth of York after this chapter:( I hope that Edward gets the help he needs and that Henry comes to accept his son's disorder.
lynn422 chapter 50 . 1/18
I had missed reading this story. Glad to see an update of this story.

Great chapter, looking forward for more.
KingdomHeartsNerd chapter 50 . 1/18
So... I assume Edward will not be king now? Henry would never allow the rulers of Europe to be "diseased" and "infected" with what Edward has - so it'll be William.