Reviews for King Arthur II
Lord Asmodeus chapter 34 . 2/6
This was truthfully disappointed. I expected more, this was foolish. Fate was whimsical yet again. The war of the Roses ruined England. A shame. The Tudors were usurpers, that is the truth.
smacked lover 22 chapter 50 . 2/1
I know it's never
Spacegirl chapter 50 . 1/18
I enjoyed the chapter and am glad that you updated! I'll be looking out for your next update, thank you so much for giving us some more to this wonderful story!
A reader chapter 34 . 1/18
I'm so disapoiinted with that story, it hurt. Having it called King Arthur II just made me hope for something interesting but at the end, it just feels like an other Anne/Henry story.

In one of your author note, you said that it was as much about Arthur/Katherine than Anne/Henry but at the end you are clearly favorising the second couple. There wear also a not when you were saying that at least both the ladies will have "happier" end, but it seems like it will be true only for Anne as you manage to make Katherine look like a power angry and self-centered person ...i don't really know why i read the story this far (lol i was naively believing you when you were saying that Katherine woulg have an happier live even after you killed Mary, her only living child).

I'm not saying that the story is not good ... if i had wanted to read a Henry/Anne story it would have been perfect but that not how you sold the story and that what makes it disapointing. Because obviously going through miscarriages, feeling responsable for the death of her only child and having to deal with Henry (who clearly disrespected her during all the story and doesn't deserve, in my opinion, half of the good things happening to him), and being barren so soon isn't what i would have called an happier end for Katherine. Yes, she keep the love of Arthur who stayed faithfull and all, but the woman still feels like she failed him and the kingdom by not giving them heirs, where Henry (which i totally hate, lol he still is his unlikeable self) will still have a throne he so not deserve. Whereas you could have given them all the happy ending, whith for exemple Mary living (and maybe having a brother, or sister) so the good Arthur/Katherine would have had their happy ending and Anne/henry are powerfull enough for them to have had their happy ending, with a simple life living happily with their children (passionate as they are, they are the ones who would have been happy just with their love, when for the royal couple their happiness would have been in creting their Camelot and having heirs to succeds to them).

I hope my review is not to harsh, and as i said the story is not bad, the problem for me was that it's not what you say it's going to be.

sorry for the faults, english isn't my language.
Twelve13 chapter 50 . 1/18
This chapter was so good! I'm excited to see what happens with Jane, hopefully she has a girl. I feel really bad for Elizabeth of York after this chapter:( I hope that Edward gets the help he needs and that Henry comes to accept his son's disorder.
lynn422 chapter 50 . 1/18
I had missed reading this story. Glad to see an update of this story.

Great chapter, looking forward for more.
KingdomHeartsNerd chapter 50 . 1/18
So... I assume Edward will not be king now? Henry would never allow the rulers of Europe to be "diseased" and "infected" with what Edward has - so it'll be William.
wendladarlings chapter 50 . 1/18
I am so happy that you're updating again. 3
Do you think anne could have another baby
suns and stars chapter 50 . 1/18
wonderful great work poor Edward henry should be understanding who cares if Eddy learns differently as long as he gets better at reading so one day he can be the king Henry wants no one is perfect and take as long as you need for updates
MADStar529 chapter 50 . 1/17
Great chapter. UPDATE WHEN YOU CAN!
nesciamema chapter 50 . 1/17
Can't wait to read more and learn what they do to help Edward & learn how Anne reacts to Jane's child... will he have Tudor trait or not? Henry really is a bastard worry about himself over his child.
Miss Private chapter 50 . 1/17
I'm so glad I decided to revisit Tudors fanfiction yesterday because they're some of the best and yours is one of the most well-written! Thank you so much for dropping this sudden update. I'll be sure to re-read everything later to give me a refresher. :D
tricorvus chapter 50 . 1/17
Fandamntastic
Don't apologize, you're human and have a life outside letters. Any reader don't know that, doesn't deserve to read this brilliant stuff. Hope you had a great holiday season as well.
Rock on
I liked the story and the way it is tied together, very complex and detailed. Amaranthe, stop commenting on what other reviewers have to say, it's none of your business. Stick to the story and leave other people alone!