Reviews for Veela And The Perils Of Losing Control
Gabby0515 chapter 1 . 8/22
That was incredible! Man, I wish it were longer.
SunDragonMoonCat chapter 1 . 8/20
Perfect! 5 stars! The Veela protrayal was spot on in my opinion. Good work!
O-0 chapter 1 . 8/19
Holy shit graphic just...wow
uhhh...you scarred me for life at the end
Aww, it's so sweet of Hermione's so-called friends to sell her out to her worst enemy!

And Draco couldn't ask for more "supportive" friends so willing to sell him out, too!

So Snape really doesn't like Draco and enjoys going behind his back, betraying him, and seeing him suffer. Good to know. At least Snape gets to poke and prod him, and cause him to react for his own cold amusement now. What a great godfather he is. I hope Draco takes his head off later. It's not like Snape has a heart to lose.

Maybe Draco can go after Blaise for selling him out, too, and maybe Hermione can hex the balls off Ron and Harry, her own supposed "friends".

So Harry sets Hermione up to be all-but raped by Draco then dares to interfere? What the hell is his problem? He ok'd the whole mess.

And so Hermione is supposed to somehow be turned on by being bitten repeatedly? That's so gross and disgusting. She's not a pain whore. What that convoluted sex scene supposed to be sexy somehow because it wasn't. I hope he didn't bite her nipple off.
anidot90 chapter 1 . 8/2
LOVE THE LAST LINE!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 7/29
super funny!
flyintothesky chapter 1 . 6/24
SadGuest and Guest it's not rape because she never resisted. Draco just used his hormones to seduce and trap her. It would've been rape if he hadn't seduced her in the beginning. The first time for a virgin female always hurts (unless she was given morphine or another narcotic), because you have to tear away the thin skin (hymen) inside of the vagina. And I do admit it is a little OOC for Draco but the author did a good job of covering it up by Draco being dominant. Now please shut up because you're ignorance is embarrassing to the human population. And before you or anybody else comments, if you don't like it, simply just say "I don't like it. This seems very close to rape" is enough. Not completely simpleton questions like "I didn't know rape is sexy." It is highly offensive and ignorant. Such as yourselves. Now have a pleasant evening.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/22
It's over the top enough that I can forgive the noncon aspects and just enjoy,
Supreme Neo Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 5/29
Love it
TheMashedUpSisters chapter 1 . 5/21
Love it :D
Heho3469 chapter 1 . 4/29
You killed me with the goats... Loved This little story ! Thanks for sharing with us :)
"Aberforth could use some stimulation." LOLOL
ncbexie25 chapter 1 . 4/1
Loved it
So rape is "romantic" now?