Reviews for Veela And The Perils Of Losing Control
Woop chapter 1 . 10/9
Nice
Cray Queen of Angst chapter 1 . 9/26
holly shit, that was hot. I must admit though, I snorted, loudly, while on the bus when I got tithe end.
CullenPotterEverdeen chapter 1 . 9/16
God I loved this one-shot - it was the perfect combination of hot and hilarious.
minnienelson1996 chapter 1 . 9/8
I need more
Sannyaahhh chapter 1 . 9/6
Kinky and hilarious :P
I just wish this were longer!
keikei313 chapter 1 . 9/4
Wow! Just, wow!
Kflyintothesky chapter 1 . 7/22
Apparently, some people are butt hurt in the comments. You could've easily clicked out of this story. I like- no, love this story. P.S. it's not rape if she wanted it. P.S.S. Hermione liked being sexed up by Draco.

P.S.S.S. make a sequel or something of this nature again. Thanks!
The Ice Goddess chapter 1 . 7/21
Lol that ending! I just wanted to let you know that I posted a review to your story on Tumblr under "the-ice-goddess". I'll tag you if you have a known blog!
spittingllama7856 chapter 1 . 7/8
I love this! It was really good!
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 6/12
So cute.
Awww, isn't it sweet of Blaise to recommend kidnapping and raping Hermione? Such a thoughtful boy...

Betraying people by changing their drugs without their knowledge and permission is illegal. I hope Snape goes to prison for it and that Draco's so-called "friend" does, too, as well as Harry and Ron. With "friends" like that Draco sure doesn't need any enemies. I hope Draco makes them bleed.

It's like they all think they have the right to fuck up other people's lives.

Why are Harry and Ron grabbing at Hermione and swearing freely when they're two of the traitors who agreed to set her up to fail with Draco?

So Veelas aren't supposed to ever hurt their mates so Draco immediately starts hurting Hermione by biting her skin and raping her? Yeah, that's "painless" and "romantic".

This story sucks.
2017DramioneAlways chapter 1 . 4/24
Amazing smutty and funny!
Tam chapter 1 . 4/20
I fucking cackled at the last line from McGonagall. After that steamy claiming scene I did not expect that. This was A my friend. Thanks for sharing!
Grahamgirl93 chapter 1 . 4/9
Scorching & funny! Win...win!
ProudRavenclaw2017 chapter 1 . 3/28
ROFL loved the last comment. I woke up my roommate because of me bursting out into loud laughter. This is a great story.