Reviews for Veela And The Perils Of Losing Control
Kflyintothesky chapter 1 . 7/22
Apparently, some people are butt hurt in the comments. You could've easily clicked out of this story. I like- no, love this story. P.S. it's not rape if she wanted it. P.S.S. Hermione liked being sexed up by Draco.

P.S.S.S. make a sequel or something of this nature again. Thanks!
The Ice Goddess chapter 1 . 7/21
Lol that ending! I just wanted to let you know that I posted a review to your story on Tumblr under "the-ice-goddess". I'll tag you if you have a known blog!
spittingllama7856 chapter 1 . 7/8
I love this! It was really good!
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 6/12
So cute.
Awww, isn't it sweet of Blaise to recommend kidnapping and raping Hermione? Such a thoughtful boy...

Betraying people by changing their drugs without their knowledge and permission is illegal. I hope Snape goes to prison for it and that Draco's so-called "friend" does, too, as well as Harry and Ron. With "friends" like that Draco sure doesn't need any enemies. I hope Draco makes them bleed.

It's like they all think they have the right to fuck up other people's lives.

Why are Harry and Ron grabbing at Hermione and swearing freely when they're two of the traitors who agreed to set her up to fail with Draco?

So Veelas aren't supposed to ever hurt their mates so Draco immediately starts hurting Hermione by biting her skin and raping her? Yeah, that's "painless" and "romantic".

This story sucks.
2017DramioneAlways chapter 1 . 4/24
Amazing smutty and funny!
Tam chapter 1 . 4/20
I fucking cackled at the last line from McGonagall. After that steamy claiming scene I did not expect that. This was A my friend. Thanks for sharing!
Grahamgirl93 chapter 1 . 4/9
Scorching & funny! Win...win!
ProudRavenclaw2017 chapter 1 . 3/28
ROFL loved the last comment. I woke up my roommate because of me bursting out into loud laughter. This is a great story.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 1 . 3/19
Haha :-p loved the last comment :-D
Love this :) :) :) on to your next story :)
HonestMistaek chapter 1 . 2/21
Holy fuuuuuuuuuuudge that was amazing! If only this was like the 4th chapter to like a 15 chapter novel then I'd be super satisfied. This was amazing!
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 2/8
that was awesome especially that last line.
snipandsnail chapter 1 . 1/29
love this! so hot, and funny too, especially the last sentences, thank you :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/21