Reviews for Veela And The Perils Of Losing Control
ncbexie25 chapter 1 . 4/1
Loved it
So rape is "romantic" now?
Opal chapter 1 . 3/27
but wat happens next
Aww, it's so sweet of Hermione's so-called friends to sell her out to her worst enemy! And Draco couldn't ask for more "supportive" friends so willing to sell him out, too! So Snape really doesn't like Draco and enjoys going behind his back, betraying him, and seeing him suffer. Good to know. At least Snape gets to poke and prod him, and cause him to react for his own cold amusement now. What a great godfather he is. I hope Draco takes his head off later. It's not like Snape has a heart to lose. Maybe Draco can go after Blaise for sellign him out, too, and maybe Hermione can hex the balls off Ron and Harry, her own supposed "friends". So Harry sets Hermione up to be all-but raped by Draco then dares to interfere? What the hell is his problem? He ok'd the whole mess. And so Hermione is supposed to somehow be turned on by being bitten repeatedly? That's so gross and disgusting. She's not a pain whore. What that convoluted sex scene supposed to be sexy somehow because it wasn't. I hope he didn't bite her nipple off.
That was so good!
LCB chapter 1 . 2/8
Wow oh wow.
How is rape sexy?
Nienna Perks chapter 1 . 1/20
Haha! I lvoe the twists you put in at the end! :D But gah, this was hot...
Sindy chapter 1 . 1/19
Absolute gold
Hyper Emo Geek Freak chapter 1 . 1/12
I have to say your ending line is fantastic
Sad Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
That sounded super painful... This is actually also technically rape? Which is like, bad enough in and of itself. Hermione says no, Draco as a PERSON should stop. Immediately. Consent isn't just a 'yeah you're sexy let's do it,' it has to be continuous and maintained by both partners during intimacy. Not to mention that it's completely out of character for Draco at that point to want to do anything but protect her. All in all, pretty bad fic, too. Sorry mate, try again.
Lost in a magic realm chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Lol... I loved professor McGonagalls muttering at the end. what a humorous ending. _
CheshyreGrin chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I really enjoyed this and what McGonagall says at the end is priceless.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
That sounded painful and very far from sexy.
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Oh i love your story. How draco was chevalrous enough to not clame hermione. I love the hot part really and how everyone feel it. I would like to have another chapter to see how hermione takes it the explanation.