Reviews for Veela And The Perils Of Losing Control
brookie88 chapter 1 . 7/7
Love this little one shot!
koolaidp chapter 1 . 6/20
that last line had me laughing so hard LMAO.
Babaksmiles chapter 1 . 6/3
Oh wow! That was hot!
So Blaise and Snape don't care if Hermione is coerced or that they're taking decisions away from Draco. Wow, with "friends" like that, Draco sure doesn't need enemies and Hermione has grounds for at least 2 lawsuits...and so does Draco.

I'd love to read a sequel where he and Hermione get even with Snape and Blaise.
dhamann7878 chapter 1 . 4/17
Wow! Really want to know what happens the morning after.
Omg the last sentence IM DYING ️
Jclncm chapter 1 . 3/28
I feel like it is rape since Hermione would have never bedded Draco without the influence of his pheromones. It effected her like a drug, making her want it. Still, amazingly written. Kudos author.
WinterWillows chapter 1 . 3/23
I loved this, well done!
PamExpelliarmus chapter 1 . 2/18
HAHAHAHA SO HILARIOUS!
MotekElm chapter 1 . 1/26
wow
malugargula chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
I'm lmao imagining Minerva :)
Really hot fic
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
Cannibalistic tit biting aside, with friends like that, Hermione sure as fuck doesn't need any enemies.
minnienelson1996 chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
why are ppl saying that Draco biting her is wrong? According to all veela docs and lore in some, a male veela claims his mate by biting either the throat or breast during intercourse to show other rivals that the female is taken. And it wasn't rape... she just has to get used to the stretching, same way I did...she wanted it, so unless you ppl have had actual sex , you should know the difference between rape and consent.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
Who needs enemies with friends and professors like that? You can't plotwise go from saying Draco would never hurt her to him doing exactly that. It wasn't exactly rational Hermione he bedded. Rational Hermione would not have reacted like she did, so he hurt her. Now I am even choosing to ignore how she said NO and he still continued. That is RAPE. And discusting behaviour.

One thing I liked about this story is McC. last sentence.
Woop chapter 1 . 10/9/2017