Reviews for Sounds
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Hehee, "She was doing it on purpose! That bitch!" BEST LINE EVEERRRR. I can't believe how much that line sounded like something I would say in his situation... :P I'M A GIRL justsayin'

Lol, loved it.
Y chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
You know what? I'm a girl and I'm not one to overthink sex either, as much as I love the guy. Well.

You're good at this kind of story, I guess. It's the only one I've read from you but it made me hot.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I'd actually like to disagree on your last A/N at the bottom. Yes, for some guys, sex is just sex, but I don't know if that is what the guys I hang out with think. They are really sweet and sensitive and cute and innocent. The ones I am thinking of haven't had their first kiss yet (as far as I know) and I think it's really sweet. We are 15/16 and honestly, I think there are guys out there that don't think sex is just sex. But, I'm not a guy, so I may be wrong.
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
lol loved your story! lily is such a tease! thanks for writing .
miss marauder chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
love love love love love! I love everything about this story, the point of view, the lack of errors (!) and pretty much everything else! you are by far my favorite James/Lily author, seriously!

love it, please write more!
deleted111 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Aha, you write them both so well.
A Guy chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I have to say that you're a great writer. Sirius' date amused me, and you write Lily/James quite well. And I absolutely love your lack of errors, because authors who can't spell just take the piss out of me. But I also want to point out that sex is NOT just sex with all guys. And if that has been your experience, then I'm sorry, but, really, it's not just sex. Again, you're a great writer. Well done.
hey there bret chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Loved it. And all of your stories. You write Lily/James so so so wonderfully - and with a lack of grammatical/spelling errors, which makes it even better!
CellarGangGirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Brilliant. Simple and brilliant. And Sirius & his date made me laugh.
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
So funny! I loved this, thanks for writing!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
F**k! (No pun intended...)
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
i love how james is so obsessed with lily. (: you are now one of my favorite jameslily writers. i hope you don't think i'm stalking your stories. :D
Vivi chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Brilliant :)

I've just stared reading your stories and it's keeps getting better :D
PotterHead chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Wow! Maybe they're the reason the school put in the spell to make the boys unable to go into the girls' dormitory! Hahahaha. :) Good job, enjoyed reading! Lily is such a tease...
muggleborn444 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009