Reviews for Proof of a Purpose
peppe1951 chapter 113 . 1/8
A great ending to a wonderful story. Starbuck has the family he has always wanted...

Now on to the sequel...
peppe1951 chapter 112 . 1/8
Great chapter...tying up loose ends after the victory...finding friends and family...order being restored and hopefully Rene and Starbuck in their own quarters...well worth the wait.
I was happy to get my wish. I like Rene and Starbuck together. I think they make a good couple and I am totally hooked on the storyline.
This chapter made me sad. I was hoping for divine intervention for Rene.
peppe1951 chapter 111 . 1/3
WOW! Great chapter...and Starbuck finally giving in to sleep...
peppe1951 chapter 110 . 1/2
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!? The Count is destroyed? But Rene can't be dead...revive her Galactica or this would be the right time for John to reappear and revive her!

Great chapter
Two chapters! What a lovely way to start the new year. The children are finally aboard the Galactica. Can't wait to find out what Rene's going to do about Ibis or how the battle ends.
peppe1951 chapter 109 . 1/1
I loved how to are using Beatle songs to ef eat Iblis...all of the old Beatle tunes that I love the best. It's coming down to the end...you are doing an excellent job. Poor Starbuck...he is so tired he can hardly stand much like try and fight Iblis, but if Iblis makes good his threat The shindig ones will revive him since Iblis had no control over him like with Apollo as he stepped Iblis from killing Sheba
peppe1951 chapter 108 . 1/1
That was exciting...now they have to deal with Iblis on top of defeating the Cylons.
peppe1951 chapter 107 . 12/28/2016
Great chapter...full of excitement and tension. Good luck Starbuck in keeping Rene on the Galactica and not completing her agreement with Iblis...
Vballspieler chapter 106 . 12/24/2016
I really like. Thanks for the Christmas present:)
peppe1951 chapter 106 . 12/24/2016
I loved how protective Starbuck is for Rene even to the point of pushing Iblis away. What has Rene gave in store for Iblis, probably something that will take him by surprise. Maybe she will deliver him to John for final punishment.

The story is moving along nicely...I can sense that the end is coming closer and closer.
peppe1951 chapter 105 . 12/22/2016
Did Rene just blow Dante up? Surely she didn't or she would die, too. Unless Ibils protected her from the blast...What about the fight between Starbuck and Dante?

There's got to be more explanation in the next chapter...which I hope you are now working on.
Vballspieler chapter 104 . 12/16/2016
Nice twist to the plot. Adam isn't usually involved in the hand-to-hand contact. Can't wait for the next chapters. Couldn't put the book down and am trying to figure out what happens with Rene and Starbuck.
peppe1951 chapter 104 . 12/15/2016
That was a surprise to see Adama take an active role in the mutiny...now Starbuck go after Dante. FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »