Reviews for Proof of a Purpose
peppe1951 chapter 82 . 6/30
Fantstic epic,but finish it. It is too good to stop. I want to see Starbuck beat the Haden's out of Dante for all the suffering he's given others, especially Rene...
peppe1951 chapter 30 . 6/28
Just like the fact that the Galactica shouldn't trust Dante maybe they shouldn't trust Rene to be completely truthful as well
peppe1951 chapter 28 . 6/28
Poor Starbuck trying to make things right between Cassie and hi only to gave it blow up between Rene and him...
peppe1951 chapter 26 . 6/28
Rena is mistaken about Starbuck's loyalty to her...he won't help her take command of the Galactica. It seems to me that Rena is using Starbuck and before it ends he's going to gave us heart broken once again
peppe1951 chapter 22 . 6/28
Finally Rene learns how a good commander acts...he cares for his warriors like any good father should
peppe1951 chapter 17 . 6/28
What is Rene up to...is it for her or Dante? And if it is for Dante, it can't be good.
peppe1951 chapter 6 . 6/27
What right does Dante have to order Starbuck around? He isn't his commander, Adama is.
Julie chapter 80 . 2/18/2013
HOpe all is well in your world. I loved reading this story and was hoping it would continue but I know real life buts in quite a bit however it would be good if yo could tell more of this tale. If unable to then I want to thank you for the enjoyable time I had reading it.
Guest chapter 80 . 1/16/2013
love this story hope yo can do more. Julie
Julie chapter 80 . 5/29/2012
Great chapter with a strong determined Starbuck. Now will Renee agree to go with his plan. Perhaps Adama has something in mind. Well done!
Julie chapter 79 . 5/26/2012
loved the last three chapters. Mars sure had it comming but it looks like the galactica and her fleet may be heading into a blazing fire soon. Security? Now are they realy going after Renee or perhaps maybe someone will be good and try to protect her really well.

I good guys need to get stronger with these louts from Dillium.

Great work hurry back!
Julie chapter 76 . 5/20/2012
another couple of good chapters setting the mood for the meeting with Mars but gee whiz I would like a faster pace. I'm always like this with any story I really like. I appreciate the last chapters comming so quickly and hope you are able to keep up the pace and RL doesn't cast a wet blanket.

I love the growing anger in Starbuck. For such a top pilot and warrior I never thought the series displayed him as he could have been but that is the character they wrote and I loved him that way. It wasa right for that era I guess.

Greatly appreciate your writing. Keep them comming and take care.
Julie chapter 74 . 5/19/2012
Renee does use good songs for comunication. Now lets see what Capt Mars is going to do. Another great chapter.
Julie chapter 73 . 5/15/2012
going good. Renees attitude still stinks too much but understandable. Lets see where these three vipers lead us.
marshala chapter 73 . 5/15/2012
Lovin the story and anxiously awaiting more! Thanks for the update.