Reviews for Proof of a Purpose
Julie chapter 80 . 2/18/2013
HOpe all is well in your world. I loved reading this story and was hoping it would continue but I know real life buts in quite a bit however it would be good if yo could tell more of this tale. If unable to then I want to thank you for the enjoyable time I had reading it.
Guest chapter 80 . 1/16/2013
love this story hope yo can do more. Julie
Julie chapter 80 . 5/29/2012
Great chapter with a strong determined Starbuck. Now will Renee agree to go with his plan. Perhaps Adama has something in mind. Well done!
Julie chapter 79 . 5/26/2012
loved the last three chapters. Mars sure had it comming but it looks like the galactica and her fleet may be heading into a blazing fire soon. Security? Now are they realy going after Renee or perhaps maybe someone will be good and try to protect her really well.

I good guys need to get stronger with these louts from Dillium.

Great work hurry back!
Julie chapter 76 . 5/20/2012
another couple of good chapters setting the mood for the meeting with Mars but gee whiz I would like a faster pace. I'm always like this with any story I really like. I appreciate the last chapters comming so quickly and hope you are able to keep up the pace and RL doesn't cast a wet blanket.

I love the growing anger in Starbuck. For such a top pilot and warrior I never thought the series displayed him as he could have been but that is the character they wrote and I loved him that way. It wasa right for that era I guess.

Greatly appreciate your writing. Keep them comming and take care.
Julie chapter 74 . 5/19/2012
Renee does use good songs for comunication. Now lets see what Capt Mars is going to do. Another great chapter.
Julie chapter 73 . 5/15/2012
going good. Renees attitude still stinks too much but understandable. Lets see where these three vipers lead us.
marshala chapter 73 . 5/15/2012
Lovin the story and anxiously awaiting more! Thanks for the update.
marshala chapter 72 . 5/8/2012
Awesome! Please keep the updates coming!
Julie chapter 72 . 5/6/2012
Finally finished all you have written so far. I am loving this story though Renee's attitued gets to me even though I understand why she has it. I am nit sure there are two people in white contacting her and one is like Count Iblis with this paying the price bit but I am intrigued and can wait for more. I have not read the BG stories for a while but Starbuck is my favorite and I like how you have written him.

Thanks for an entertaining story
marshala chapter 69 . 4/14/2012
Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Just recently discovered the "world of fanfiction" and am hooked. Was a huge Battlestar fan back-in-the-day and have found these new stories just as enjoyable if not more than the original series. I appreciate the character's being flawed and lessed polished than in the show, makes them more human. I feel you have penned these characters perfectly, especially Starbuck my favorite! My only disapointment is that the story just stopped? I would definately like to encourage you to continue!
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 55 . 11/9/2011
Enjoyable story.
bluedragon1836 chapter 48 . 10/28/2011
Yay, more chapters! I am really enjoying this story - keep the awesome coming :)
bluedragon1836 chapter 46 . 10/27/2011
You can't leave me hanging there like that! What the frack happens next? (can you tell I'm on the edge of my seat?)
Iratus chapter 38 . 8/16/2011
This story is well-written and has a good plot so far with characters in character. It also deserves way more reviews than it has received to date. I would really love to read more if you ever get back to writing again.