Reviews for What a Wonderful World
CaraCersei chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Really enjoyed this- brilliant oneshot!
limecottage chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
This was marvellous, tear-inducing and thought-provoking all in one! You're a very talented writer, thank you for sharing this with the world :)
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
'What a Wonderful World' is also one of my favorite songs. This was such a good story. I cried when Neville was visiting his parents. What a terrible thing for anyone to go through, let alone a little boy. Great job!
sick-atxxheart chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
That was beautifully written. I especially liked the lines about 'hate'... those were powerful and moving, and perfectly fitting for the storyline. I have always felt bad for Neville, but I think you portrayed him beautifully. Fabulous job.
Espoir Noir chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I do love that song! I actually had an image a while ago of Alice singing to Neville, but it didn't work out the way I plaaned and never got finished, and this is so perfect that I'm glad I never wrote my piece. I love the descriptions of Neville's children the most, and of how he looked at Hannah during the Yule Ball. It is such a sweet story, and has remided me that you can have wonderful stories that don't have grief and despair as central themes (which are the ones I tend to read). Thank-you so much!
LauraWalden chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Such a sweet fic. So lovely to see Neville have a wonderful life. I like how you link it to the song but it is NOT a song fic, which is refreshing.

Have you heard "What a Wonderful World/Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by the Hawaiian artist Iz? It's a mushy, teary song and if you like the Armstrong version, I bet you'll like this one too.
twilightscallingme chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
What he says is the truth. The world will seem dark at times, but never will the darkness destroy love, laughter, and family. The simplest things are the most important. They are what makes life good, and what makes it all a wonderful world.

That was a really well written concept. I liked this story a lot. Not many people explore Neville like this, and I think that you nailed him right on! :D
Pixie-Alice-Cullen chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I've really enjoyed this. Neville's always been one of my favorite characters, but somehow I think you've made him respect and like him even more.

Keep up the good work!
MopCat chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
loved it and i really liked how you tied the song into it all.
NLaddict chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
oh, that was so sweet.
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Aww, I loved this! And I love that song! This was beautiful!

I loved the "hate" segment the best. Beautiful job! And how Neville was jealous of the Weasleys - precious. I loved the grief bit, as well, he was so very sweet. And his & Hannah's romance was perfect! I loved it! The death of Pomona Sprout was quite sweet - and the end was great! I loved this, great job!
annajesse65230yahoo.com chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Enjoyed this story very much. You captured the spirit of Neville and the song selected was prefect. Looking foreward to the next update with Alice's Story.
hondagirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Lovely. Especially the hate line. This was very well done.

-honda
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I loved this! I love how you gave his children each a personality, and how they don't know real hate, and his relationship with Hannah. Just lovely! ]
Ammiel chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Beautiful. You really show his development through the events of his life.