Reviews for Half Full
Mysterious Smiles chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
Your oneshots collection is amazing! I hope my own nejiten oneshots collection can live up to it someday:)
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
Okay I am really confuse, this chapter is nothing like the previous chapters, is this a different story or somethings. It doesn't seen to link in. Are all the other chapters oneshots, the little description you have for the story says it is about a princess and prince but you didn't show that till this chapter, other than that I really enjoyed this chapter, it was really well written, I can't wait to read what happen to princess tenten and prince neji.
magna luver chapter 13 . 11/30/2011
SWÖOSH gReaT JOb niCe iDeA HoPe U CoNtiNuE iT hAhA pLz uPdAtE imMeDiAtLy anD Oh YEh i LUv tHe "i am a businessman of the east" "you mean... Business woman" haha so cool it really make me burst..
iHArTXaNXus chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
Ohmigosh huhuhu this thing make me cry huhu yoh sniff* sniff* nice job itz great ..(sobs again) whaaaaaa! I luv them so much (T.T)
iHArTXaNXus chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
Young Goodman Brown chapter 12 . 11/19/2011
i love this :') the hole and the circle imagery was beautiful and very nice. kurenai's unwanted affection for asuma was portrayed very well here. great job :D
Kenshin El chapter 13 . 11/16/2011
So was before a prologue or something? It was sad. :( Good story anyways.
Shubhs chapter 13 . 11/11/2011
Hehehe. I liked the drabbles. :)

How about something with a more... Unusual plot? I like your writing style but yeah.
AnimeLoverHaruka chapter 13 . 7/23/2011
I like the stories and I especially liked this one. You're a wonderful other. I can't wait for the next chapter.
KNO chapter 12 . 3/23/2010
Wow.

I really, really liked that one.

Made a lot of sense.

:D
Soike chapter 11 . 2/27/2010
Is good work, yes? And I likey my one-shots.

Keep up your good work!
KNO chapter 11 . 12/13/2009
Frack.

That's depressing. Good, but . . . very sad.

Catxisxme chapter 11 . 12/10/2009
I love it... It's sad... And it's great... It was short and simple and very touching. Please update soon!
Catxisxme chapter 10 . 12/10/2009
This was fantastic. I loved it. Except I'm a little confused. So Tenten died and was watching Neji from heaven or whatever afterlife there is? Or is this another girl who's watching him and just happened to know Tenten? Either way, good job, I can't wait to read more!
Krizzie chapter 10 . 12/8/2009
Somehow, even though I was expecting the ending... my stomach flipped and I had the hairs behind my neck stood up. Damn.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »