Reviews for Burning Hate
UnaRJ chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I actually feel sorry for Jane. I never did in the book. Excellent chapter.
sara chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
that was so... powerful
XX Kaa Em Ess chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Wow this was... wow. Lol umm... wow. I've never read a jane fic, so I didn't know what to expect, but this was cool. Angst-y and interesting. I would totally read more Jane stories if you wrote them Natalie.. yeah wow, sorry I don't have a good review for you.. lol.

Oh and by all the wows I meant them in a speechless 0.0 OMG kind of way Lmao.

Love you!

Kels
XLadySnowX chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Oh, wow Nat! That's so beautiful in a really angsty way. It's kinda how I pictured it to happen, too! Nice job! *tottles off to find more stories of yours* MWUAH! love you!
brandyrenae chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Wow! That was an amazing story. So well written. You are super talented. I actually felt some compassion and empathy for the little shrew as I read this. I've never had much patience for Jane. Not since she hurt "our" Edward in New Moon. I secretly wished that there WOULD have been a big fight scene in Breaking Dawn so Bella could have taken her out. She didn't like what Jane did to "our" Edward either. :)

To get me to feel sympathy for Jane is amazing, just a testament to your writing abilities. Thank you.
MadPhysics chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Very good charecters where totaly belivable and the plot had a begining middle and end. Id love to read more.
webbgirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Very well written. I loved it. I hated Jane in the book, but now I have some sympathy.