Reviews for Human Girl
UnaRJ chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I have always like Jasper's character. This story just makes me like him more.
VampLoreLover chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
5 stars! I like reading other characters POV's.
ste11una chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Jasper is pretty much my favorite Twilight character.

I love stories that focus on him!

And I mean, seriously, she is JUST a human girl. -_-'

ANYWAY, it was awesome! XD
Jasper winked chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I really like this one shot, especially that it's in Jasper's point of view. (Though Jasper is totally wrong about the "just a human girl" thing. No offence meant.) I really like it!
Your Mum chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Please let him tell his story. I would like to know. I find Jasper very interesting as he was once a soldier - very committed, quick reations, organised, loyal. His story must be written.
Your mum chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
NO REALLY THIS IS YOUR MUM. Well done. Jasper is the quite one of the family and new to the concept of being a 'vegetarian' vampire. He does not say a lot so it is good to read your ideas as to what is going on in his mind. Would be great if you continued with this.
sara chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
i loved it. jasper never usually gets to speak so this was cool
Julie AV chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
i wish i was edwards 'just human girl!'
XX Kaa Em Ess chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Aw short but so sweet. In like a weird 'I wanna punch you Jasper' kind of way. LOl. Sorry I haven't been on to talk in a while :( Lots of extra school work before being let out for christmas break and all... but anyways.. expect a PM soon k?

Kels
XLadySnowX chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Pssh Nat I think NOT! I have claim on Jasper's hair! *snarls at you viciously* *takes him away* Gr. hahaha. I love it. I love anything with Jasper, as long as it's not a pairing I positively loathe. *cough*BellaxJasper*cough* Ugh *shudders* I mean, Bella and Jasper? Who's sick idea is that lol? Anyway, great job, me loves theh one shots. xoxox Mwuah!
brandyrenae chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Aw, too cute again. I've always thought Jasper's character should have more of a "voice". He rarely has much imput and I hate that. He is one of my favorites. Who am I kidding, they are all my favorites. :)

You did a fabulous job, yet again, at making this character come to life for us. For that, I thank you.
runswithvamp chapter 1 . 12/14/2008