Reviews for Hero
Softie chapter 1 . 4/10
Ah-hahahaha! So who rescued you, then? If only life were a drama, sigh. This totally reminds me of a millipede that dropped on my head when I was in the bathroom and I never was the same after. It was so traumatizing that I moved my bed to the living room to avoid the millipedes that loved making my life shorter.
rayvinfay chapter 1 . 1/22
dont usually like the whole kaka/saku pairing but this is super sweet i love it!
1XxKiraXx1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
BWAHAHAHAHA! Oh my gosh, I totally LOVED this story! So cute and funny! XD I really love Kakashi/Sakura stories. So, this one-shot really just made my evening! XD
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I cry when I see them... Im normaly a tom boy sort can handel myself but yeah centipedes jsut freek me out and they get so BIG and have sio many legs ! *Shudders* I can understaqnd. any way shame i'm only finding this now, I wish there was more to it as it was beautifuly written and love the way you write there relationship. thank you :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
*squees* Old perv. And Sakura is an evil little tease. (Not that I can blame her. I find that household cleaning products, specifically the kind in spray bottles, work fairly well as a substitute for bug-spray.)
Freak-With-Issues chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This is so cute and funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Halarious! loved it! realy liked how you did Kakashis pov. love to read more or you work now :)
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Wow. I have seriously not read ONE of your stories yet that I did not like, and, my thoughts right now are a closed circuit of "Waaah, write more of thiiiiiiss!". Yes, regrettably, said in a whiny child's voice. I can't help myself; it was that good!

Soooo... please continue it...? :D

Many thanks (regardless of any story continuation that may or may not happen), and may God bless you,

Weirdo-Lover chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
lol This was too silly. I know he'd regret once he saw that bug smasked up against his precious book cover.
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This was both awesome and hilarious. And I really didn't know what IT was until you flat-out told us. I was thinking spider, or rat maybe. They're all the same to me, to be honest. Utterly creepy and scary-type things... *shudders* So yeah. Go, Sakura, go! Use those womanly wiles for evil!
Tragon chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Awesomely hilarious
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Yay, KakashiSakura! (I have an addiction to them...)

This made me laugh aloud at midnight...yeah. Woke some people up. They weren't happy with me. Drat.

I look forward to reading Ikigai, which I plan to start tonight. . Yes. I should be asleep. Your stories are too awesome to bother with such a thing as 'sleep.'
Red Lips 'nd Cloudy Eyes chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I wish Kakashi would come and save me when those big black evil spiders haunt me in my own house... I'd probably give him more than a little kiss to the cheek ;-)
ichilover3 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This was so cute! I could totally see this happening. _
TillyMe chapter 1 . 11/11/2010