Reviews for Pink Love
Jazzy chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
Love it just keep on doing what you are doing.
kim chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
hahahahaha! I never thought sakura would come shino i thought she had been with him but never thought he would take her home. This is comical such a good start!
compa16 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Ooo. I like this
crazycherry459 chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
Plzzzzz write some moreeeeeee! Plzz!
Urube chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
It's so sweet! Sweet...I use that word a lot lately, but it's true! Please, write another chapter. And fast! XD
Zedax chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
angel897 chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
i like it love this paring very sweet you could have a very steamy lemon here if you wanted to please write more soon kay
KohoriNS6 chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Shino Sakura is one of my fav couples. So thank you for making this!
nianinini chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
woah! so cute! love it
Drachegirl14 chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
SO CUTE! I really look long and hard for fics with Shino Sakura, it doesn't seem like there are any really good ones out there y'know?

But this is the best one I've found after a long time of searching and I'm so glad I got to read it! Please update!
reye chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
Wow I never really saw Shino paired up with anyone but after reading this I'm all about Shiino and Sakura : ) I like the way you wrote both characters...they seem true to their personalities. Can't wait for more!
CountessHatsue chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
Amazing Story!
Yellowbulma chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
Great so far. Hope you write more
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
loved it
PakiNoor chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
are u sure thats not a naruto and ino combined clone in disguise? thats too different to be sakuras mom...

any hu...u r planing to update ryt? plz wth lots of cookies?(i cant stand the sugar quip)