Reviews for Silent Observer
of self chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I really liked this. It was short but it still packed quite a punch. Jason seems to be privy to quite a lot of secrets, especially the kinds which make you cringe. I also liked that line about Nate's world coming to a standstill with Tess's death, that was simply heartbreaking. Anyways I enjoyed reading this. Good job. :)
WeAreTomorrow chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
poor jason, to have to see everything and never be able to tell... at least he saw ella
AnaVelaRpo chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Sounds awesome!
bethyboomarch2 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Yay! I love this story...it's quite depressing and all that, but it's very amazing nonetheless! The ending is very interesting...

I'm so sorry that I haven't PM-d you or reviewed the last chapter of Another Cinderella Story or anything. You should yell at me. Do it because it'll make me feel less horrible about this whole thing. You're too nice to me, you know that? But thank you for being so nice...it's...nice:) I am so original! Anyways, I'll try to PM you after awhile. I don't have any youth group meeting tonight so hopefully I can find some time.

Love and hugs and everything nice in the whole planet that I can think of to make up for my completely being busy and being a big meanie butt who forgets to PM their bestie!

Bethany