Reviews for Not entirely coincidental
pachi-chan chapter 1 . 3/29
you're the devil, you know that, right? even so, i loved it so much
MichAre1a chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Great story! The tension was really awesome. Lol at your husband's comment! I like it how it is! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
You husband right
PrincessFran29 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Aw man! You husband was right! But still, it was awesome, totally fluffy, just what I wanted after basically zero Vash/Meryl in the anime :'(. Definitely have to fav :D
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
*grins* those are the best type of stories where there is lots of foreplay but leaves what happens to the imagination of the reader. Thank you for writing, its lovely.
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Your husband has a point! Haha But, at the same time, so do you. It would have been over kill to keep writing into the actual act. I enjoyed reading this greatly.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I did laugh at how crafty Millie was. (: And the tension, anxiety and working through issues - you caught the characters well. I enjoyed this.
Kamui-Lyn chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
hahah Hell YES there are still people here that read Trigun fanfics! I think that no matter how old something is, someone can still make good stories and people will still be reading.
Great job with their personalities and the deep thoughts on their relationship. It really helped to tie the story together.
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
While your husband has a valid point, I really loved this. Fabulous job! :D
emilyhein8 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Gahh this is awesome! And people still do read Trigun fanfics!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Please :'( write more I need to know how it ends you can't just end it like that
anon chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I still read Trigun fic. Yes. As of 11/4/12 I do indeed read Trigun fics! Yeah! Trigun 4ever! XD
TragicAtBest13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Even though I am a little disappointed that there was no sex, it would have ruined this perfect oneshot! Honestly, perfect the way it is! I just fineshed Trigun a few weeks ago, and now I've decided to indulge in fanfics. Yes Trigun is old, but I think everyone should watch it. Anyways, this was really, really good, and perfect just the way it is! I promise not to kill you XD. Well worth being slightly disappointed! Slightly...
Argott chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
...please continue this. PLEASE.
Perfectly Porcelain 13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Yes it is old but we the people love reading SEX fic's