Reviews for Until Tomorrow
Kyla-saurs-rex chapter 1 . 6/4
I truly enjoyed this thank you
yaoifangirlsharva1990 chapter 1 . 3/21
I really love how you wrote this. It was in a way a sad nostalgic. Good work!
Tamara chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Oh, this is such a great story. I love it.
I wish there was a sequel TT
sunshineandmoonlight chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Great story! I hope you'll write a sequel where Kanda and the others is all grown up and are presented the innocence.
moshimellow chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Aww loved this~ ;w;
Ichigo1010 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I finished this, and let out this pathetic, somewhat strangled little squeak. This was SO good, and so, so very sad.

Ah, stories like this really are the best.
OLunarCryO chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I don't even have words to describe how beautiful and sad this was. I just don't. Well done, really. All I can say is thank you for writing this.

~Rin
dead or alive0013 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I like this a lot. While reading, I felt Allen's loneliness, his control over himself so that his friends would carry on with normal lives until their ready... and his hope. This is so sad, it made me want to cry.

Also, this looks like a perfect prologue to an AU DGM fic which I feel would be EPIC. I know you said you've lost inspiration writing yullen but I really hope you'll regain it one day. This is beautiful and I hope one day, maybe during one dead, spontaneous moment, inspiration will spark and this will be the most epic AU yullen. :)
deafnytmare chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
The story was touching...Allen being alone, I mean. Somehow,I can imagine Allen being alone. Immortal even. Truth be told I was amazed but then, when I read the A/n part, I began seeimg the red zone... Sorry for this but if I may just ask this one question... HOW THE HELL DID U LOSE INSPIRATION? YULLEN IS SUPER AMAZING, YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THAT, SINCE U WROTE FANFICS! But I'll ignore your remarks about Allen and Kanda and end this review.
matchynishi chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I loved this, omg. :( even if it was heartbreaky. /3
Aurora Blacke chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I love you for writing this, it's such a bittersweet yet heartwarming story that makes me want to smile, laugh, and cry all in the same moment. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.

~Aurora .~
philipsmain chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This is a great story. I love the plot you really should continue with it and make it longer.
Lady Aru of Elyonia chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This made me want to cry. The good kind of cry though. The thought of Allen being unchanged and bound to eternal youth and life due to his promise to free all akuma and being forced to watch his friends and loved one grow old and die, to be reborn again without a memory of Allen or the Order or anyone, to live without the pain of war and of suffering because of self doubt, it really struck a nerve that almost triggered the tears.

Very lovely. Keep up the great work :3

~EMA~
tigercubzoneyahoo.com chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Definitely one of the best Yullen fic I've read so far..and like most others would like to see the continuation, but no chance I guess..Quite content with the hopes, possibilities and predicted future in the end. Thank you..
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Huh. No chance you'd be interested in the DGM fandom again? Because I would LOVE to see a continuation of this...like when Kanda meets Allen again when he's older...XDD