Reviews for Play On Words: 100 theme challenge
AbsolutelyAnonymous chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
I absolutely COULD NOT hold back my giggles for this one, like my mom would start giving me weird looks when I laugh while reading. LOL, I swear if I wasn't with company right now I would start rolling on the floor. YOU OFFICIALLY TAKE A PLACE IN MY FAVOURITE AUTHORS LIST! *aplauds*
squirt1122 chapter 13 . 1/29/2010
pwease continue!
Gwevin fan chapter 13 . 8/2/2009
It should be a gwevin fic! I lurve that pairing
Fairy of the Flames chapter 13 . 8/1/2009
I love your drabbles. they are truly amazing.

My favorite line in any of your drabbles:

"It'd be really cool if this was a tv show, but this is real life..." LOL, but it IS a tv show!

I think you should do a Benlie next. I like reading those ones, and I think you'll do a good job. And my own name is Julie, so whenever Ben asks Julie out during 'Pier Pressure' I say 'Of course I'd go out with you Bennie!' Sorry, random comment.

You are awesome. Keep going with these drabbles
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 13 . 7/31/2009
UWE HE HE, NICE CHAP, IT GIVES ME A FEW IDEAS FOR MY WORK, SOON AS I GET MY LAPTOP FIXED, YAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 13 . 7/31/2009
Lol, that was amusing. I feel bad for Jason, being stuck with two people who hardly know anything about babies. I can't wait for part 2 to come out!
Gr33nG1rl chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
Go parents! I think every parent would do something like that for their kids if they had to - I know mine would!
Gr33nG1rl chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
Aw!
Gr33nG1rl chapter 6 . 3/23/2009
I love this chapter! It's funny and true to life. A lot of people have an issue with eating too much junk food - I know I do!
Gr33nG1rl chapter 5 . 3/23/2009
Aw! A real turning point for Ben and Kevin! I love it!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 12 . 3/19/2009
UWE HE HE, BOUT TIME , I MISSED THIS FIC, CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAP, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND MAKE THE NEXT MORE FLUFFY, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Dragoncl chapter 11 . 3/11/2009
Cute :)
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 11 . 3/9/2009
UWE HEE HEE, THIS WAS FUNNY, OF COURSE YOU KNOW THERE RELATIONSHIP IS GOING TO BE GREAT IF SHE THINKS GETTING GROUNDED FOR A MONTH IS TOTALLY WORTH IT, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 10 . 1/9/2009
Haha, brilliant. Good job, I think you did a fairly good job keeping them in character especially for someone who's never watched the original. Well, I can't wait for the next one *begs for Kevin*
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 10 . 1/7/2009
UWE HEE HEE, BOUT TIME YOU CAME BACK, NEXT TIME YOU DO A VOTE DO SOMETHING TO LET PEOPLE KNOW, NOT ALOT READ THE NOTES YOU PUT UP, YAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA