Reviews for To Kill a Mocking Bird
heavy.sighs.and.sad.goodbyes chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Very interesting view on this.

Good job.
CuttiFrutti chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I'm crying because that ending was so sad. To be honest, I don't think that Sam knew what he was doing because Emily would never go where he was if he died, which he did. So Sam would never be with Emily and Emily would no longer exist anywhere. Emily was still Emily, she just looked and felt different, but I guess that's exactly why Sam snapped. Still, I could sympathise with Sam and the story was absolute genius!
Efimia chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Jeeze girl you gettin god!

You're writing is incredible and for being so young, it's crazy man.. keep it up hope all is good back in Canada
xJonghyun-AppaX chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I can actually feel the pain that Same felt when he watched her turn into a vampire, and I have to say I think you captured it beautifully. I nearly cried when he killed her but I knew that he'd felt that it was right.

3547805892627482245 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I really liked this, it was brilliantly well-written, and the turmoil and angst of the character really shone through.

I can't wait to read the other parts to this.

Clyde x
amp2013 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Hey! I really like this, though I was a little misled by the original summary. It didn't mention Sam or Emily.

You've got a great choice of words and content. Sam killed Emily because she was a vampire... If you wanted to, you might want to add a piece from Emily's pont of view that covers her transformation through her 'death'.

Anyways, great job.

PS-You might want to check out my story. It's called As If You Hung The Moon. (Imprint ** SethxOC. Original plot.) Thanks!
notanaccountnomore chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Wow, that was really sad. But also extremly good. You did an amazing job at painting that scene in my head.
dreamgirl964 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I almost cried, thats how good this was. This is seriously the best Fanfic I've ever read.