Reviews for Stay Afraid
Leki chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Oh thank goodness, not a very loving, lovesick James. He was a mean hunter in the book, not a pansy like Edward.

I enjoyed the tenseness and excitement hinted at in their relationship. Great job. )
ReadyToRun16 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Loooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee it! I'm totally team James! Though, I just about ripped the book Twilight apart, and nearly snapped the DVD when James died.
Sumi-chan-desu chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Aww~ Cute. :3
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
James is epic, and I totally dig this little bit of story. The implications are delicious.
xHatsuharuDeservesTohrux chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
"...two copies of Eclipse, and one of Breaking Dawn (which I regularly glare and throw things at).

Wow. Is Breaking Dawn that bad? I knew it was EXTREMELY sappy( even for Twilight) but THAT bad! I'm not really a twilight fan. i just like reading the fanfiction -' heh heh.

i love the way you describe everything. the only BAD and CONFUSING thing is...I didn't really know where they were or what the hell was going on. other that that,

ITS TOTALLY FANTASTIC! *Squee!*
Rocker-Chick-12345 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
This is so awesome!
Anexi Naie Nightshade chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
EW!
Unknown Destination chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Great, now you'v officially turned me into a James/Bella lover. Darn you! And here I thought Edward and Bella were just perfect together! You have completley wiped away all my other twilight opinions. How do you feel knowing that you have changed the way i feel about twilight forever more? Well, I sure hope your happy! gr!(I'm totally joking, your story was fabulous!)

Gold Eyed Girl chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Oh, gag me. That's disgusting, at least make it Victoria, or Edward. Seriously, James and Bella? Why? You write really well, but the pairings are so wrong in my mind.

Why do you hate Breaking Dawn? I loved it, except for the fact that Jacob voiced the entire middle part, but really, i don't see how she could have done it better.

-Claire
TrueBlondie chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Interesting. Where did you get your Team Mike shirt ? XD I really want a Team Seth or James one :33
The Prophet of July chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
so should write a lemon. I would consider it, but if my parents ever found anything like that saved on the computer i share with my sisters, i would be banned form technology for life. Maybe i'll write one when i get my own computer. I didn't know that Nuzzo was working on a bella/Felix lemon. I'll have to ask her a bout it. I have some pretty good leomns written up in my head, but i wouldn't dare type them up, for fear of discovery. If my sister found one of them while she was reading fanfiction, that would be kinda bad. I know i should be updating my stories right now, but i'm having writers block. Give me ideas for WE The Forksians if you have any. You know my anyway, i think that based on this story, you could write up some pretty good lemons, orcontinue this story as a lemon. Your stories are so much better than mine. Keep writing!-amelia
Silly Kitty Cat chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Awh. It might've not turned out as a lemon, but it's really good.