Reviews for Memories Under the Mistletoe

LMAO! the omake was FUNNY! XD

Keep it up! 3
Dr.Weirdo69 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Saved by the Vivio XD

Sweet story... I like it :)
Teresa Kaiju chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Sweet story. I liked it. And I thought the omake was funny!
Lance58 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
"Grown-up kisses are for mamas' alone time :D hahahaa thats right moree
krugern chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Cute one-shot. Liked how Nanoha was cooking with her mom and made Fate a cake. Liked how Nanoha gave Fate a kiss. Loved how Vivio got onto her Nanoha-mama.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Lovved the kisses in this fic. So very sweet 3

And the omake was hilarious XD
lilgumba chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I ran across this a bit late for xmas but I'm still glad I read it. The way this was written gave me awesome visuals especially Lindy's house. This story warmed the heart. Thank you for writing it.
SpicyTofu chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
adorable! Haven't felt this giddy since turkey day. Thanks for writing this

Loved the omake, because Nanoha would be the parent that gets scolded by her daughter. erks...mind if I draw it? xd
moonpower02 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
ok That was very Cute! LOL I love this part (As one, they chorused, "Grown-up kisses are for mamas' alone time!") That was great. Keep up the great work. Write more when you can.
NanoFate.us chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Definitely you need to spend more time chatting with RadiantBeam, her ideas are nice and fluffy, and I adore how your write them.

It's good to have something Christmas related here too, and as your other shorts this is a very sweet NanoFate I really liked, I loved the family moments in the present and in the flashback, and the omake was really priceless, Fate's and Vivio's final quote was too much xD

I'll be looking forward for more fics like this one, let's hope RadiantBeam helps you with some fluffy ideas
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Lol, Nanoha got scolded by both of them. XD

Yes Momoko is the biological mother of all three of them.

Also I thought Vivio was supposed to be six. Since there's a four year gap between her and Lutecia, who is ten.

Another fluffy goodness, and don't worry I'm sure your muse will grace you eventually. :D
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Kids are always looking at their parents.

Vivio’s remark was priceless; because her mother let their lust carried them away under the mistletoe. Their first kiss was thanks to that, good idea; and a bold Nanoha for doing such a thing.

Well done.
markesellus chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I like how the flash back is the whole story, it was so cute. For a second I thought this was going to be more Violut(.?) since Radiant has been writing so much. I like the idea of Lindy going all out during Christmas, it seems like her kind of holiday. I love the VMOT. "Grown-up kisses are for mamas' alone time!" That was the best line, I was thinking it was getting a bit too intense with Vivio around...;)
handlewithcare chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
So sweet. *happy sigh* What a lovely family.

Your omake is awesome as always.

Hope this story will encourage more author to write a Christmas NanoFate story.
Black Tornado chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
urk.

It's pretty good for helping us think of interesting stories of what those two get up to.

Either I'm sick or tired... or a combination of the two is causing me to think there's mistakes when there isn't any and I had to reread some of the lines like the last part.

Anyway you have small mistakes here and there, but other than that it's completely fine.

keep it up

BT

Note: I think Momoko is not the second wife in in MGLN, also mind if I make a request of a story? (that's if I can think up the request first...)