Reviews for Eden of Stone
Sonja Jade chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I dunno what to say! This was heart-wrenching, so painful and so miserable, but at the same time it was beautiful and full of love and hope... A perfect tragedy. Well done.
Ah-choo chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Ugh, reading this took me back to where I saw that sad episode. You brought out his death beautifully and it was nice to see Milly every now and then within his thoughts. The way you composed the piece was great too. _
toeki chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
i stumbled over an ac fic of yours that was pretty good and was delighted to see you write trigun too.

the story is well written, i didnt find any errors and it is so absolutely in character! it also fits in the storyline perfectly.

my favorite characters tend to die too soon in every story, too...

wolfwood is you ever read the manga? he lives longer there and dies in a different way..very sad too.i cried in both manga and anime when wolfwood died.
Ketrina chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This is absolutely amazing! Definitely the best trigun fanfiction I've read on so far! You got the characters down to a T! It was interesting and well thought out with no grammatical or spelling errors to distract the reader.

Great job :D
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
No one's ready for death my friend. Great fic :D
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
This is a very moving and well written piece. I really enjoyed reading it, even if it did make me want to cry. I really liked your take on his final thoughts and feelings.

I hated that he died too.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
*pretends to leave a review that isn't one of those obnoxious friend reviews*

You practically personify pain in "It’s riding through his bloodstream...wet globs of pain find the sigh and ride it out of his throat.". That's just cool.

I love the theme of burial going on here-"misery buried in the heart of the Humanoid Typhoon" (P.S. Why isn't it just "Human Typhoon"?), " She’ll take her pain and bury it", "Needle Noggin has to keep his head up or he’ll suffocate". Even though it's not four in the morning any more, I can see this overarching theme/picture of his blood soaking into the ground, burying his life.

Cool title, btw.

*drops the pretense*

BEES!
Lady Spezz chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Really beautiful. Beautifully written, great content, fabulous dialogue.

It brought a few tears to my eyes.