Reviews for Sunny
Ryn of Magic chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
OMG this is my favorite twilight fanfic. I'm going to stealit. Not really. It's not going to be sunny, no cancer, and it will be a different timeline, but the human dying and being adopted by the Cullen's I'm stealing. Actually, I was going to do that anyway, but whatever.

Great story. Perfect 8 chapters.
XxRikela-chanxX chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
I Love this story *sniff* I actually cried each and every chapter! X3

It's so sad, and everyone was so loving and Awwwwwh, it would be awesome if she was a character in the Twilight series, she seems so adorable & lovable!
DesolateDreamer chapter 8 . 5/20/2010
Aww! I was so happy when she got changed in the end :) I was scared you were going to kill her off! But you didn't and now I'm happy :)
gabbygails1234 chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
beautiful! loved it soo much :D
Fred-Weasley-Isn't-Dead chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
One, thought I'd make your 60th review and second, when are you going to make more. I love that idea, of Rose being a motherly figure and Emmett being the bestest big bro. And Carlisle, being like the dad she never had
halconmia chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
This is without a doubt one of the sweetest and most original storied I have read in fan-fiction! Wonderful! thats all I can say. I am glad to see you are doing more with this adorable character!
SilverAngel1234 chapter 8 . 2/7/2009
aww cool!
HeartofaBard chapter 8 . 2/5/2009
I absolutely LOVE this story. Could you write another one with the same characters? Maybe like a sequel. You could put the volturi in it maybe. Please please please write another one. This story was amazing!
I Heart Seth Clearwater chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
Wow great job i love it will there be a sequel? I Hope so.
Romance and Musicals chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
Wow. This story was awesome! Any chance of a sequel? ;)
bcmc2 chapter 8 . 2/3/2009
Great but i wish u made it longer but over all a great story sad, happy, and great brotherly love. :)
xchemx chapter 8 . 2/3/2009
NO! It's not over! NO! DAMN YOU! Why did you have to finish?

*Sob* Right-o, fantastic ending, I loved it, please make a sequel. Now let me go cry in a corner somewhere because this story is complete.
Hao'sAnjul chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
yay! nice ending!
Rowena Stark chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
That was a good ending, but you sort-of leave it off in a way like there will be a sequel. Will there be one? Anyway awesome story )
Hao'sAnjul chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
... goes from depressing to horror movie like at the end. but at least she doesnt die right?