Reviews for Aeon Natum Engel
Yoholic chapter 20 . 5/18
What an ending.
Yoholic chapter 17 . 5/15
This chapter was full of awesome. I'm beginning to like this story even more then AEE.
Yoholic chapter 15 . 5/13
Excellent ending, in which you have re orientated the position of man and monster.
Yoholic chapter 9 . 5/12
Got tired of rereading AEE and wanted to know what the predecessor looked like and I have to say so far at least in my opinion, ANE is no worse then AEE. Just different. I have enjoyed the various side stories paralleling the main plot, just as in AEE. Was wondering if you were planning on finishing AEE.
asaxander740 chapter 1 . 1/21
I swear by the hearalds I will finish reading this awsome story.
Cemalidor chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I'd SOOOO buy that automated sick catcher! :XD
Nice PoV we got here, curious where this will lead.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/18/2014
Hold up, Rei became Nyarlathotep?

The universe is so screwed
Guest chapter 15 . 12/30/2013
this is the most amazing chapter you're written
Guest chapter 20 . 11/16/2012
I really enjoyed reading this.
The first half was really well written, and the ending was certainly dramatic. I might have understood the second half more if I had read Lovecraft, but it was a good read.
Thank you.
Spartan Altego chapter 20 . 10/24/2012
From "How disgusting," to "How boring." What a funny shift that is.

Good lord, I hope the ending of A.E.E isn't as depressing as this. It may be somewhat in line with Mythos tones, but it was quite abrupt, even for a "Kill Em All," ending. Well written and fascinating to read, but abrupt.

Still, it was a fun look back on the husk from which my current favorite Evangelion story arose from. Nice work.

-A128-
GroveWolf chapter 20 . 12/30/2011
wtf? if you were just going to end it EOE style you should have said so from the start. i dont really know how long it took me to read this but i kept skipping the big thick blocks of paragraphs. they were too much, and there was far to much on the other view points, i understand its a common writing technique in books, but this isnt a book its fanfiction, it is evangelion fanfiction and what most readers want to read is about the main characters. but now that im done here im going to read the new version that you said was better.
GroveWolf chapter 15 . 12/26/2011
awful, i mean its well written and well spaced, well almost it would be well spaced if it were more interesting but i found myself glossing over a lot of it. i know you did a lot of work making up or researching the culture of the dagon people but i dont care and most stories when viewing from the enemies eyes dont stay that long, they'll do a paragraph then maybe the eva crew mission brief. then the fighting then a scene from the enemy or two then the end. not to mention what the hell was the thing about her hearing the child's cries? she found a child but it ran away or something? if it was important it should have been a scene. get rid of the blather and reduce the enemies point of view to the most important and necessary stuff. i just hope it doesn't go on like this in the next chapter. i would reduce it to a few paragraphs inserted here and there. anyway i was more disappointed because the rest of the story was really good and you were doing well and it was fascinating
Book-Gypsy chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This story is very good! I really enjoyed it. I noticed you said you did a rewrite and will give that a look as well. Good job! Can't wait to read more of your stuff.
Cieva chapter 9 . 7/18/2010
Ok, I LOVED the reference to lyrical nanoha. That was genius. Nanoha's befriending beatings would be looked down upon by these guys.
Nagisa Akurei chapter 20 . 7/3/2010
You have an absolute gift at writing the Mythos segments-I particularly loved the Migou and the glance at Deep One culture-and your technical writing, even in

the first chapter, puts my own to shame.