Reviews for Aeon Natum Engel
KendrixTermina chapter 20 . 1/3
Well, that was magnificent.

And buried in all of this was one brief moment where Rei actually gets to experience something like maternal love even if, with her, it would be in the midst of a clusterfuck like this.

my main thought before everything went full galactic was, in fact, mostly 'poor Rei'.

Very intelligent writing, full of many references I cauht and some i did not, it had me googling stuff at multiple times; It was an interesting touch how Alma ended up becoming an elder monstrisity in her own right repeating history many times, to really "zoom out" on the former events of the story.

This was every bit as educational as every book they ever made us read in school if not more. I shall endeavour to become as good a writer as you.
KendrixTermina chapter 19 . 1/3
It was an interesting touch to make Rei a precocnitive who feels trapped in her actions because of that, it seems like a good transfiguration of how she spent most of her time completely resigned to her 'intended purpose' in the orignal.

Given the remaining lenght of the fanfic I assue there will be a premature doomytastic ending appropiate to the lovecraftian parts which, as such, I do respect, though I kinda wanted to see what you would have done with the rest of the evangelion storyline.

Its been very very good, all in all. The only complaints I might have had is that some metaphors were used so often they kinda lost their punch ('vomited forth') and that it didn't have the same focus on character journeys & interactions that the original had though I'm more than willing to accept that as you playing to your strenghts or a nod to genre conventions in the other source material.
I'll be sure to give re rewrite a read.

Now, onto the last chapter!
KendrixTermina chapter 18 . 1/1
I am in AWE.
KendrixTermina chapter 17 . 12/31/2016
Nifty use of arc words. Or of everything, really.
KendrixTermina chapter 16 . 12/28/2016
This fanfic is SO GOOD
KendrixTermina chapter 15 . 12/24/2016
Hoooly crapoli. Interesting perspective flip, to say the least.
KendrixTermina chapter 12 . 12/19/2016
I didn't think you'd be able to un-silly this fiht so I was wondering if it would even show up, but maaan, were you ever in top form with this one. The battle description was just superb.
KendrixTermina chapter 9 . 12/18/2016
Really loves this chapter and all the comple things you got into it. Loving all the technical details.
Zelara chapter 16 . 2/14/2016
Lol NERV agent. I just saw a bunch of tiny SD Kajis running around, shooting blood and cells with tiny guns...
Yoholic chapter 20 . 5/18/2015
What an ending.
Yoholic chapter 17 . 5/15/2015
This chapter was full of awesome. I'm beginning to like this story even more then AEE.
Yoholic chapter 15 . 5/13/2015
Excellent ending, in which you have re orientated the position of man and monster.
Yoholic chapter 9 . 5/12/2015
Got tired of rereading AEE and wanted to know what the predecessor looked like and I have to say so far at least in my opinion, ANE is no worse then AEE. Just different. I have enjoyed the various side stories paralleling the main plot, just as in AEE. Was wondering if you were planning on finishing AEE.
asaxander740 chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
I swear by the hearalds I will finish reading this awsome story.
Cemalidor chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I'd SOOOO buy that automated sick catcher! :XD
Nice PoV we got here, curious where this will lead.