Reviews for Come Lie With Me
I loved this fanifc so much it was truely amazing I do hope you contiune to write mark and Lexie fanfics in their memory it still gets me now "meant to be" why couldn't they have both lived why?! I wish it could have end like this for them this was truely a great read :)
BakenandEggs chapter 30 . 2/20
This was lovely. Thanks for sharing!
slexieotpforever chapter 30 . 7/9/2016
I LOVE THIS!
the-cari-moose chapter 30 . 4/11/2016
Absolutely loved it! Wow, you wrote it really fast without taking away from the story at all. Excellent plot line, I was hooked the whole way. The flow was perfect. Grammar always on point, a proof read would have picked up on a few spelling mistakes but it didn't take away from the story at all.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/18/2016
This was siich a beautiful story! I loved all of the fluff and drama and them getting together. :)
colorprism chapter 30 . 12/10/2015
Thank you for the story. It was beautiful. And it had a happy ending.
The Daughter of Padfoot chapter 30 . 12/2/2015
This story is one of the best -if not the best- slexie fic i've ever read and believe me i have read a lot. I love it!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/2/2015
OMFG! The chapter before this I was like I hope she does this right becuase there is soo many ways you can make this perfect and now that ive read it three beeping times now I know youre at least an above avearage writer becuase most times the writer cant write this part for shit
Anni96 chapter 30 . 6/7/2015
Beautiful to the end best mark-lexie story
AmethystSiri chapter 30 . 2/2/2015
So wonderful :)
AmethystSiri chapter 23 . 2/2/2015
Love this story! So much better than canon :)))))
Guest chapter 30 . 12/2/2014
Although it's a bit late.
I honestly have to say,that that's one of the best fanfictions I've ever read
Doctor Lexie Sloan chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I'm sorry, I just kinda wanted to be the 500th review. Loved the story though:)
Obstinate headstrong girl chapter 30 . 8/22/2014
Wow... it's amazing!
I'm a huge fan of your writing
Love Lizzy