Reviews for Come Lie With Me
Hats-on-goats chapter 30 . 3/2
Well, where do I start...?

Firstly, I know that this story was written a long time ago, however is doesn't stop it being quite so amazing. Slexie are one if my two fave Grey's couples , and well, after all the heartache that season 8 brought us, this fic is the perfect remedy.

This fic is just perfect in so many ways, thanking for writing it and congrats on such a brilliant story!
gigi.vergetti chapter 30 . 1/1
Own loved the story! Discovery yesterday and couldn't stop reading. Miss them so much. Congrats, really well written.
Kisses
gokuhikaru82 chapter 30 . 12/27/2013
Cute... Thanks for sharing.
ashmo2000 chapter 30 . 8/21/2013
I loved this story;D
Guest chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
It is perfect it just right for Mark and Lexie
Clairelise327 chapter 30 . 7/31/2013
I love this!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/5/2013
Loved the Derek and Mark talk.
ThereAreMuchWorseGamesToPlay chapter 30 . 6/17/2013
Wow. This story is really good. One of the only Mark and Lexie fics I've read that had multiple chapters and was finished. It was great. :)
bjq chapter 30 . 3/12/2013
love this story
Recovering4life chapter 30 . 2/25/2013
Wonderful story! So sad that it's over!
Guest chapter 30 . 2/19/2013
That was beautiful! Truly beautiful and much needed especially after recent events on the show. Thank you for writing this.
MerlinAddicted chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
Oh my god!I really thought you would let her die :(
but great story I have to say...a shame that both of them had to die in the series...tey were the cutest couple ever...and i had the hope they would get back together...
jeangres chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Thanks so much for this wonderfully written story. You captured Mark and Lexie to a T. Please keep on writing about them.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Thanks so much for this story. One of the best of ML. You capture their characters pretty much. Waaay better than what the show has given us. Thanks again.
Airsay chapter 30 . 12/28/2012
I read your story in one shot, just 4 hours lol. I loved it! Such a better end that what we had in season 8. Bravo :)