Reviews for The Regular
NCB1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Very interesting story. And I hope it is who I think it is... And I hope more chapters.
RionaEire chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Interesting, is this client who I think it is?, from where I think he's from? If so then I don't know about him because I never saw that show though his name is familiar. I rarely see stories written in the first person, this is one of the first. It looks as though you intend to continue, I'll be back and see what you've got then. Interesting to see something during Inara's return to the house to teach.

Riona
jane0904 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Interesting. I wondered whether it was Badger at first (now that would be a story!), but surprised it was Spike. Not sure it sounded like him, though, but it's your story. I'm just wondering now exactly what he had in mind ...
Mary chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
The summary should have contained the word "Cross-over."
Adverbia chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Oh! I love this "client." Well done. If you have a mind to continue this story line, please do. I think it has great potential. Spot on with the voice. :)
phyrelight chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
*stares at the last few lines... blinks* Nice! :D Shoulda seen that coming considering the company she likes to keep. ;)

Are there going to be any more chapters/stories to fallow, or is this a one-shot?